I spent about $1k for a seven night cruise traveling solo ("single supplement"). The Eurodam was and looked new. The staff was terrific, the food was great (especially the main/formal dining room), and I had a very enjoyable, relaxing time. The ports weren't very interesting, but I really wasn't doing the cruise for that anyway. San Juan, PR, was the most interesting but due to time constraints and the threat of traffic, I didn't venture far from the port. The other ports were pretty, but not much to see. The food was my main concern and I was very satisfied. I discovered that the reason I haven't liked lobster in the past is that I never had it prepared well until I went on this cruise. I loved the soups and deserts and the staff was happy to give me seconds. The entertainment was OK, but not something I got really excited about. But that's probably because I'm not a fan of song and dance shows. They had a magician and a comedian that were more to my liking. The string quartet was OK, but they could use a little more practice on Bach's Brandenburg #3. I'll be going on my second cruise soon, but the ship will be a bit older and I'm worried I'll be disappointed after enjoying Eurodam.

Very nice first cruise

lieut_kije’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Interior Stateroom
Cabin J
Cabin attendants were very nice and did a great job of cleaning and preparing my cabin each day.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins