3. Independence of the Seas
Cabin - Very nice, clean good shower room, twin bed was two single beds pushed together which was okay.T.V was okay but poor choice of channels Service - Staff were overall helpful throughout the ship, I felt they could have done more but probably limited by what they are allowed to do.Sometimes staff are overwhelmed with passengers requests , expect to queue a lot whilst on this voyage! Food - If you like your food you will find this ship a dream, I believe it is 24 hour dining glutonous amounts of food a very wide range to choose from either served or you help yourself. Activities - Very wide range to choose from but could do better (more staffing) I personally found the skating rink was poorly staffed and passengers were only given 30 minutes to skate but I spent 15 minutes queueing. Promenade - A feature of the ship looks very nice but its shops were quite bland and with many shops not open when we were in a port. Gratuities - I peronally like to pay good service when i choose to and not dictated to I found the letter shoved under our door about how much i should pay a bit poor. Lifts - plently of lifts but you seems to spend a long time waiting for a lift and you hope it finally arrives at the deck you want. Overall I Like the cruise and will come again but I suppose I expected more from one of the largest cruise ships in world

Independence of the seas