3. Carnival Inspiration
Nothing special here. The Inspiration is an older ship, which really was alright. Fun comes from within ourselves - not the decor of the ship. The food was nothing to write home about - especially the midnight buffet. It was a Mexican buffet and...to tell you the truth... Taco Bell is better. On past cruises, the buffets were photo worthy. Not this one at all! Not even close. The every day food was simple - I didn't gain any weight. Matter of fact, I probably lost weight. Drinks were good, and the prices weren't out of line either. A lot of the niceties weren't there, and some of staff weren't as friendly as on other cruise lines. We had a wonderful waitress in the formal dinning room and 2 favorite bartenders at the pool on the Lido Deck. The security was over the top. Great to know they are watching out for us. There were ample tours to choose from. Our room was nice - the shower was great! Folded animal towels on our beds every night. Can't say anything bad - but, it wasn't special either. I'd probably go on again, but will try Royal Caribbean next time.

We had fun!

socalwine’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Ocean View
Cabin 6A U206
Our cabin was quite ample. It was what I had expected. Closet space was good, bathroom was good - great shower. All was good.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins