• Newsletter
  • Cruise Tips

Norwegian Epic Review

Editor Rating
24 Awards

Transatlantic bliss - Solo!

Review for Norwegian Epic to the Western Mediterranean
kirsty_r
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Apr 2012
Cabin: Studio

This was the second time I had the pleasure of the EPIC and the first as a solo. I was much more impressed with the EPIC this time. Loved her the first time, but after having more time onboard, was able to find even better reviews and places and entertainment. The fact I was solo, also meant I discovered the exclusive studio staterooms and lounge.

I am only 26. Quite young for a solo cruiser. I travel solo as a it means I can do exactly what I want, but more importantly I don't have many family or friends who could afford a journey like this.

I booked the cruise, as a fly cruise package, including flights with British Airways, transfers between the airport, hotel and port, a pre-cruise hotel, and porter fees at the hotel and at the port. A Very good package. I booked this through a local travel agent when they were offering 10% off.

Studio

Cabin T1

Standard studio cabin, plenty of storage for 1 person. Great location, as not too far from elevators, but in opposite direction to the lounge, so should be quieter. Narrow corridor in all studios. Perfect for young professional travelling alone.

previous reviewnext review