3. Carnival Glory
I will try to keep this brief. The room was very nice, neat, clean and plenty of space for 2 people (4d). The quality of food was very good. There was always something to eat. Even if you were not hungry. Variety was wonderful. Pizza, hamburgers, hotdogs, oriental, fish and chips, sandwiches, etc.......... And that is above and beyond the dinning room food.

I did not manage to stay up late enough to see many of the shows. I had late seating dinner (8:30) and late shows started at 10:30. I did not like that early shows and late shows were not always the same act. I would have preferred to see the early show on 2 occasions, however they were the formal night, and did not want to miss the dinner. Shows should be the same for both seatings.

The activities for the younger kids (2-15) were great. I traveled with a 16 yo. Some of the scheduled activities for them included WATCHING a hairy chest contest and WATCHING pool games. Teens do not want to watch something being done. They want to participate. Alot of kids hung around the Promenade decks just hanging out. Most were very polite, but some did get quite loud.

Would I go on the Glory again, most likely. But I would bring a friend for my child to hang out with. This seemed to be what others had done, and seems like those that did this may have enjoyed the trip from the beginning.

Ports of call - Belize cave tubing - awesome, Cozumel horse back riding - not great, Progreso shopping at the flea market - SUPER BUYS

Carnival Glory - Western Caribbean