3. Independence of the Seas
I had booked our cruise in Jan 2011 and dreamed about it for over a year. This was to be one of my holidays of a lifetime, well I thought it would be but after day 1 of our cruise I was planning my next one! Everything was wonderful, Staff were fantastic and so friendly. They were great with my girls. They spent every evening in the kids club, they did not even want there puddings in the evening!! we were on my family time dining so at 6.40 from day 2 I took them up to deck 4 and they were there to pick them up and then they didn't want to be picked up until just after 10pm or sometimes we let them stay until 11pm. The kids splash zone was great, unfortunately the weather was not always great though but never mind. The sea's were quite rough and people felt sick but I just felt drunk all the time!! The entertainment was excellent I love going to our 9pm show every night. we met some fantastic people, and I will be staying in touch with most of them too. My holiday didn't disappoint me at all, I loved the ship, the food was lovely too. Teneriffe and Madeira were our favorite ports, we went to Loro Parque in Teneriffe and we took a dolphin trip in Madeira. Kids were not really interested in the other ports. I should have taken advantage of the kids club and let them stay in there instead of dragging them round the other ports where they just moaned!!

Fantastc, Spoilt Rotten!!

Independence of the Seas Cruise Review by Dolphincrazy

• Sail Date: April 2012
  • Destination: Canary Islands
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony
I had booked our cruise in Jan 2011 and dreamed about it for over a year.

The entertainment was excellent I love going to our 9pm show every night.

Dolphincrazy’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin E1 7330
I felt our cabin was a bit small for 4 people. The bed was a very big bed and there was not much room when the settee was folded out.

There was plenty of storage space and the room was maintained very well by our room attendent.

The balcony was great although there were only 2 chairs for a cabin for 4 people.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins