3. Disney Wonder
Did 7 day Mexican Riviera on the Wonder departed 8April2012. Activities are incredible for the kids and decent for adults. Was in a deluxe stateroom which has plenty of room for my wife and 2 kids, age 5 and 7. No need for extra storage at all - talk of over the door shoe hangars for storage seems overblown - we didn't use anywhere near all the drawers or hangars provided. Food was just so-so. Pretty much what I expected - kids loved all the free pizza and ice cream but for adults it's pretty mediocre. You can bring alcohol on board easily - they didn't check bags or really pay attention to the size of the rollaboard. I wish we had brought some beer since the room has a fridge. Wine charge of $20 to bring your own wine. Laundry is available using your key card - no need to bring quarters. No ATM on board so get some cash ahead of time. One thing I wish we would have done is the Princess Tea Party - there are only two times and they fill up fast on the first day. If you get on board after 3pm you have no chance (we live local and didn't come on board until 330 and they were all filled). Otherwise no need to sign up for anything ahead of time. Spa was not good, wife had one service and it was pretty bad. They do offer specials during in port days but the spa is right below the basketball and sports courts so it's noisy all the time and the services are just not good. Overall tho a wonderful experience. Room 1032 was a good room except for the noise on day 2 in Cabo when they pull in to port very early and set up for tenders around 630am. Entire cruise boat is extremely clean. mickey pool was never closed during our entire cruise - no idea what this talk of poop in the pool is all about. Last day, cruising north to LA is typically cool, as ours was, and outside pools are too useful.

Great trip - highly recommend