3. Celebrity Constellation
Our 3d time on the Connie, first time since Solsticization. As always, never fails to impress. Exceptional crew, all cheerful and helpful. Our room steward & assistant, I Gusto & Manuelo were tie best we've eiver had, truly amazing. Never had towel animals before, 2 different ones every day were a special treat! Never had to ask for anything, impressive service. Food in MDR was exceptional, I have severe food allergy & both our waiter Marjin & asst maitred, Luis took special care to ensure I had amazing options. Itinerary was wonderful, would have liked a sea day instead of St Lucia, there on Palm Sunday, many things closed, should have booked a tour. Love the beaches on Curacao, Barbados & Antigua. Still managed to get some great jewelry bargains in St Maarten & St Thomas, even with the price of gold. Trying to decide where to go next, have n Open Passage. This is first time I'd gone on Cruise Critic, made some wonderful friends & went to several new beaches with them.

Way too short

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by pikespeakmarathon

Trying to decide where to go next, have n Open Passage.

pikespeakmarathon’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Concierge Class 2
Cabin C2 9071
Quiet except for night of pool party, right underneath pool area.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins