3. Carnival Pride
I took a 7 night cruise from Baltimore Maryland to Port Canaveral, Nassau, and freeport on the Pride. IT WAS AMAZING!! Service: the people on board were very polite. Every time I left my room I came back with made beds and ice. They were always happy to serve you, with a smile on their face. Cabin: I was in a Balcony stateroom on the panorama deck (8Th floor). it was right below the spa and the gym, in the forward. I had GREAT views of the ocean, and my Bahamian ports. my bed was VERY comfortable, my balcony has large enough, the bathroom was fairly big with a nice shower, and we had lots of storage room for everyone in our room. Camp Carnival: My children always had a smile on their face when they left. Slide, Pool, Serenity, and Sports: Serenity was SOOOO relaxing. Great aft views. The slide was enjoyed by many, including myself. The pools were always at a great temperature, and there was definitely a deck chair available for you. The golf course and basketball court were ok, they were fun, but if you didn't know where to get the balls or the golf clubs, which were hard to find, but once you found it you had fun. Entertainment: the entertainment was great and upbeat. The ship itself: Great!!! I definitely recommend this ship. PERIOD. no matter where you go, you will enjoy this beautiful and welcoming ship.

Second Time on this boat. . . Just gets better!!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by MrBanana1240

• Sail Date: November 2011
  • Destination: Bahamas

Camp Carnival: My children always had a smile on their face when they left.

Entertainment: the entertainment was great and upbeat.

The ship itself: Great!!!

MrBanana1240’s Full Rating Summary