3. Emerald Princess
This was my first Princess Cruise. I have only ever sailed once before on RCCL. We chose Princess because the price was right and the itinerary was awesome! Embarkment was a breeze, I can't say enough about that, a small line up for security, but it moved so fast. Room - Minisuite (AB)Fantastic Room Steward. He was never intrusive and attending to all our needs. The room is spacious and feels like a normal hotel room. I can't say enough about how much I LOVED the full bathtub shower. The bed was comfortable, and the room always cool enough. Entertainment - The shows I did see (Comedians) we fantastic! I saw one production show, and didn't return. It was ok. The house band Xtasea(sp)in Club Fusion was incredible. Food - This is where my lack of interest stepped in. I thought the dining room service was rushed and lacked appeal. Our server was so busy, but he had very large tables to serve. They never did forget the pop or wine at the table. I found the food onboard this ship (outside of the Crown Grill and the Pizza Stand) mediocre. Sabatini's was terrible service and food. The buffet I only ate at breakfast, it was good, but lacked variety. The MDR food was like sitting thru a bad wedding banquet. The meat overcooked and sauce on EVERYTHING. The Desserts were DIVINE!!! Everyone raves about the International Cafe, I thought it was ok, I did enjoy the ham buns at 3am after a night at skywalkers though! The absolute best part of this cruise was the lifelong friends we made. We had such a good time being in the same cruise space as them. Skywalkers Dancing, Hangover Lunch and the Aruba Beach....I wish I could go back. My hubby and I asked eachother what cruise line we liked best, I have to go with RCCL....try it out again, and make our decision based on that.

The People you meet make it sweeter

Emerald Princess Cruise Review by Venoma

Venoma’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Cabin D626
Great location to aft elevators. If a smoker, great access to the areas on the promenade deck, and Lido Deck aft. Spacious bathroom and closet. Lots of sitting space and very little rocking.
  Emerald Princess Deck Plans