3. MSC Fantasia
Just returned from two back to back cruises on MSC Fantasia. We landed in Milan and with ease met the transfer coach after locating our luggage. A 40 minute drive after a 23 hr flight was nothing compared to the sight that we were about to see when we arrived! This ship is HUGE!!! We had a cabin right at the back of the boat, and at first we were worried, but soon had our fears dispelled once on board. The embarkation process was a dream run seeing as we had travelled so far, and did not have to sit too long before we were allowed to board and explore. The staff manning the process were courteous and so very helpful. Once we sat and worked out our tours and arranged the booking process, we toured the boat to get the feel of such an expansive boat. But to our amazement, you really did not feel that you were on something so large. Various bars and alternate restaurants, shops, sports room, spa, cafeteria, and restaurants were well set out. In fact on our flight from Australia there were 33 Australians - we were lucky to have seen more than 4 at any one time. And we really never got to meet up with most until the middle of the second cruise. The shows in the evening were 1st class and superb! Daniella who is the MC spoke 8 different languages, and was always enthusiastic every night. The entertainment group headed by Juan Carlos, entertained us from 8.30 in the morning right through to around 2.30 am finishing in the Disco. We had quizzes, dance lessons, language classes, table tennis, exercise, pilates - you name it we had it. Of an evening in the lounge areas, the team would always have everyone up dancing. We met some great people from other countries and have kept in touch. we partied and experienced our onshore tours or getting cabs together while onshore and marvelled at the sights we were taken to. This cruise was an amazing experience. My Friend who accompanied me was a bit apprehensive at first, but at the end had thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I will cruise with MSC again as I found them to be a totally well run Company. The ship was always clean and I never experienced one staff member that seemed like they did not want to be there.

Amazing experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MSC Fantasia Cruise Review by Magnolia53

Magnolia53’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Great cabin loking out at the back of the ship. This for me was the best ever. You have a total view of where the boat had been so to speak. and you had the sun on your balcony all day!!
  MSC Fantasia Deck Plans