3. MSC Poesia
MSC Poesia is a beautiful ship, however it left a lot to be desired lacking relevant information at every level. When embarking on the ship,staff didn`t help in finding our cabin, we were just told to turn left !There were quite a few passengers like us wandering around lost.There wasn`t a manageable small map of the ship itself and when I asked for one at reception (staff not helpful) I was given a large map sheet which wasn`t detailed enough and was told I would have to find my own way about !This couldn`t care less attitude was repeated at the various ports of call during the cruise, when female staff members were quite rude when asked for maps of the ports etc.There was no information about the free shuttle buses available at some of the ports -only buses which were provided by the ship which had to be paid for ! The meals in the restaurant were good , but repetitive, and the buffet was much too overcrowded all the way through the cruise. The theatre on board was beautiful, but the entertainment was poor and only 30 minutes long.Too many classical recitals and if we had wanted to see acrobats we would have gone to a circus!Also we were disappointed that there was only 2 lectures given, and none whilst crossing the Atlantic to Europe (5 days). The gym and spa were 1st class , but why did we have to sign a waiver every time we visited the gym/spa-surely one was enough at the beginning of the cruise. P.S. This was our 20th cruise and considered to be mediocre.

Mediocre Cruise Experience