3. Adventure of the Seas
Hi Ya! Well, this is my first review --- so please pardon any grammatical and punctuation errors. A big thank you to our travel agent for the Wine. That was quite lovely. And, greatly appreciated. Went well with our Fruit and Cheese Basket. Her arrangements were perfect! We loved the islands...and were grateful for them too. Gave us time off the ship. It's a matter of staffing the right people...and having enough people to take care of such a crowd. We were disappointed in the service. And, the quality / options of entertainment. However, the Ice Show was cool. We found a few bright stars in the group and noted them on the cruise survey. Agnello, Susana, Emilio, and Alicia. Our waiter for most of the cruise was incredible. One night we were not seated with him. And, that was a nightmare. It included dirty napkins, dirty plates and terrible service. Not to mention we were seated in aft dining room where they were experiencing issues with the plumbing: PU! We mentioned the incident to an Asst. Waiter in the Windjammer who promptly took our names and cabin number...and then drifted two tables over to discuss with the Food and Beverage Manager. After that we had NOOO issues. And, were greeted in the hallway each night by the Head Waiter @ Mozart who promptly seated us and regularly checked in with us. Dining in Portofino was EXCEPTIONAL. We chose that as our option for the first night. We left Puerto Rico while dining by the window on Osso Bucco and a Mixed Grill. YUMMY! The food in Mozart was quite good. Especially since Agnello our Waiter was intent on pleasing us with only the best of the best. The Windjammer...since when do you leave the tails on shrimp in a Paella?! I'm from New Orleans...I can peel me some Shrimp. But to me this was lazy. Now having said that the breakfast options were good. But the service quite slooooww or non-existent. Puerto Rico: Intercontinental was quite nice. Loved the accommodations. The Restaurant across the street: Mi Casita...is a recommendation for casual dining. And, Platos down the street a nice dinner experience. The Paella was divine. And, I wanted to take the waiter home. So adorable and professional. www.platosrestaurant.com/ It was raining so we made the most of it around the hotel. We will cruise again. When sailing solo it will be Celebrity or Radiance Class. We will as always choose to book with The Goddess Of Travel. As our travel arrangements were perfect. Soon to sail again!!!

Adventure Of The Seas: March 25, 2012

arose’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin D1
Our cabin was nice. However, we had paint chips on the balcony and lights hanging in the shower. The phone didn't work and we needed to call for service. Our cabin attendant was awesome.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins