3. Freedom of the Seas

Hi all,

I really needed a vacation - one with no cooking, no laundry, no THINKING! As a single mom, I wanted something that would appeal to my two children ages 11 and 7, as well as myself. This choice was perfect!

I really don't have anything bad to say. The only regret I have is not cruising sooner! We did not get to the ice show, which is my own poor planning... NEXT TIME!!

Our cabin was small, but comfy. My son loved the bed that came out of the ceiling. At the advice of someone here, I moved the coffee-table into the closet, which helped immensely!

Favorite activities: H2O Zone and Flowrider

Kids loved the pizza and I loved getting coffee delivered in the morning to enjoy while the kids were still asleep.

Favorite Port: Cayman Islands. We took the Stingray/Dolphin/Turtle Farm tour. We didn't have time to get to the beach, but that's ok. It was too much to cram into one day.

Jamaica: We decided to hang out at the port. This was a low $$ day for us to wander around and then head back to the ship.

Labadee: enjoyed the water park. We booked the 9 am slot and it was practically empty.

Cozumel: Loved Chankanaab. Planning to return to do the Dolphin experience and park all day.

Over all, the best vacation!! We are going to book again for summer 2013.

LOVED this cruise

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by PeggyLovesCats

• Sail Date: July 2011
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview Stateroom

Hi all,

Favorite activities: H2O Zone and Flowrider

Over all, the best vacation!! We are going to book again for summer 2013.

PeggyLovesCats’s Full Rating Summary