2017 Cruisers’ Choice Awards
Get to know the best cruise ships in a variety of categories, based on member review ratings for cruises taken in the last year.

Best Cruise Ships for Value

Norwegian Sky
1 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Value
Photo by Cruise Critic member Swaflygirl79
I was extremely impressed with the 3 night cruise for the price and itinerary. Very enjoyable and memorable cruise with my husband and friends for a quick affordable weekend getaway!
Celebrity Reflection
2 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Value
Photo by Cruise Critic member br5584
All in all, it was a top rated performance by Celebrity. They gave me what I was looking for R-E-L-A-X-A-T-I-O-N, treated me like an honored guest, always with a smile on their faces . They provided extremely good value for every dollar spent.
Celebrity Equinox
3 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Value
Photo by Cruise Critic member rdgravens
We have done several cruises, including the Med, and sailed Celebrity before … The price paid for both cruises reflected great overall value. We had a good time and would easily do it all again.
Celebrity Eclipse
4 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Value
Photo by Cruise Critic member Sueco
If you've been on a Celebrity Solstice-class ship, everything will be familiar to you. The variety and quality of the food was excellent as usual.
Grand Princess
5 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Value
Photo by Cruise Critic member writedesign
Princess gives the best value for our travel investment. We have sailed on other lines ... but we return to Princess for the service, entertainment, food plus professional and timely service that it extends to all passengers.
Regal Princess
6 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Value
Photo by Cruise Critic member cmac cruiser
The overall quality and value of our back to back Eastern and Western Caribbean trip on the Regal made it a "best ever" experience.
Celebrity Silhouette
7 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Value
Photo by Cruise Critic member SJS-TX
We loved the trip so much that we booked another one coming back from Europe in October. These trips are a great value for the money.
Disney Fantasy
8 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Value
Photo by Cruise Critic member creativegenius
This was a phenomenal vacation, aboard a magnificent ship, with ample time to enjoy my family and friends while we took advantage of everything the ship and the ports of call had to offer.
Jewel of the Seas
9 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Value
Photo by Cruise Critic member Red Rooster
This was our 5th cruise, so we have some limited experiences to compare this ship to others. And in our modest opinions, the Jewel of the Seas was our bet yet.
Celebrity Summit
10 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Value
Photo by Cruise Critic member Jolokia
We thought we received a very good value and we booked a future cruise to Alaska with Celebrity!

View More Cruise Choice Awards