2019 Cruisers' Choice Awards

Get to know the best cruise ships in a variety of categories, based on member review ratings for cruises taken in the last year.

Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall

Viking Sky

1 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall

Photo by Cruise Critic member jimchris1547

"Overall, I would have to say that our experiences were like something out of a storybook. It was a dream that I wish I didn't have to wake up from."

Member Review: Dfanyo

Find a Viking Sky Cruise
Viking Sky Cruise Reviews (291)

Viking Sun

2 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall

Photo by Cruise Critic member chaunceyb

"This cruise exceeded our expectations. We've cruised a number of times before but have never experienced the quality provided by Viking. This cruise was without a doubt the best cruise we've ever taken. "

Member Review: Rft44

Viking Sea

3 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall

Photo by Cruise Critic member Goodguys

"I'm SO glad I took the ocean cruise; I can't even rate it highly enough, I had the time of my life … I have to say this Viking cruise was the best trip I’ve ever had. "

Member Review: SuzannePerreault

Viking Star

4 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall

Photo by Cruise Critic member sbroich

"We will not forget this adventure for a very long time. This trip will be hard for us to ever match again. Loved every moment."

Member Review: 27AMB

Viking Orion

5 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall

Photo by Cruise Critic member Travelswithmycamera

"In summation, we expected great - and got an 'over the top' experience. Viking deserves the accolades it receives from the various travel organizations."

Member Review: R McLeod

Crystal Symphony

6 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall

Photo by Cruise Critic member jemfields

"The Crystal experience overall was absolutely wonderful from beginning to end."

Member Review: docprb

Pacific Princess

7 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall

Photo by Cruise Critic member bigsuze

"I can't recommend this jewel of the Princess fleet enough. If you're fortunate enough to get a cruise on her, do it!"

Member Review: JillandJim

Seven Seas Voyager

8 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall

Photo by Cruise Critic member Tarwood3

"From the moment we were greeted at embarkation, to the moment we left the ship, our experience was one of total enjoyment, comfort, respect and outstanding service."

Member Review: windjammerguy

Seabourn Odyssey

9 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall

Photo by Cruise Critic member null

"Bottom line, I highly recommend Seabourn Odyssey. The crew was excellent. The ship well maintained and clean. All as advertised!"

Member Review: GJcruise

Seven Seas Explorer

10 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall

Photo by Cruise Critic member JRVP

"Everything about this cruise was amazing and exceeded our expectations in every way. We recommend this cruise ship to others and are already planning our next cruise with Regent Seven Seas Cruises!"

Member Review: Helen-Louise

View More Cruisers' Choice Awards

See More Cruise Critic Awards

Cruisers' Choice Destination Awards

View top-rated cruise destinations and lines around the globe according to cruisers, based on member review ratings for trips taken in the last year.

Editors' Picks Awards

See the lines and ships that best represent excellence in ocean, river and luxury cruising, chosen by Cruise Critic's international team of editors.