2019 Cruisers’ Choice Awards
Get to know the best cruise ships in a variety of categories, based on member review ratings for cruises taken in the last year.

Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall

Viking Sky
1 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member jimchris1547
Overall, I would have to say that our experiences were like something out of a storybook. It was a dream that I wish I didn't have to wake up from.
Viking Sun
2 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member chaunceyb
This cruise exceeded our expectations. We've cruised a number of times before but have never experienced the quality provided by Viking. This cruise was without a doubt the best cruise we've ever taken.
Viking Sea
3 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member Goodguys
I'm SO glad I took the ocean cruise; I can't even rate it highly enough, I had the time of my life … I have to say this Viking cruise was the best trip I’ve ever had.
Viking Star
4 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member sbroich
We will not forget this adventure for a very long time. This trip will be hard for us to ever match again. Loved every moment.
Viking Orion
5 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member Travelswithmycamera
In summation, we expected great - and got an 'over the top' experience. Viking deserves the accolades it receives from the various travel organizations.
Crystal Symphony
6 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member jemfields
The Crystal experience overall was absolutely wonderful from beginning to end.
Pacific Princess
7 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member bigsuze
I can't recommend this jewel of the Princess fleet enough. If you're fortunate enough to get a cruise on her, do it!
Seven Seas Voyager
8 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member Tarwood3
From the moment we were greeted at embarkation, to the moment we left the ship, our experience was one of total enjoyment, comfort, respect and outstanding service.
Seabourn Odyssey
9 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall
Bottom line, I highly recommend Seabourn Odyssey. The crew was excellent. The ship well maintained and clean. All as advertised!
Seven Seas Explorer
10 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member JRVP
Everything about this cruise was amazing and exceeded our expectations in every way. We recommend this cruise ship to others and are already planning our next cruise with Regent Seven Seas Cruises!

View More Cruise Choice Awards