2017 Cruisers’ Choice Awards
Get to know the best cruise ships in a variety of categories, based on member review ratings for cruises taken in the last year.

Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall

Viking Sea
1 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member bcrace
The ship itself is a dream. It’s beautiful – outside and in.
Viking Star
2 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member tjkane51
I am anxiously awaiting my next trip with Viking!
Pacific Princess
3 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member vanman1010
We have been on the 2016 Pacific Princess World Cruise and this experience, the friends we made, and the ship's "family" atmosphere made us come back for this Christmas / New Years cruise
Crystal Symphony
4 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member samuelsships
First class cruise with 1st class people. Cannot say anything bad about anything!
Seven Seas Explorer
5 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall
We chose the Regent Seven Seas Explorer based on it's reviews and previous experience with this cruise line. We were more than delighted with it as it was the very best one we have been on.
Azamara Journey
6 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member Nova Scotia cruiser
We love Azamara and so the ship and the crew are great.
Silver Spirit
7 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall
Sailed on Silversea for the first time in June, 2016. LOVED everything about our experience.
Crystal Serenity
8 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall
I’ve cruised on at least 12 cruise lines, and the Northwest Passage Expedition Cruise on the “Crystal Serenity” was a unique and remarkable experience for my 49th cruise.
Azamara Quest
9 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member ms lollipop
In summary, if you are contemplating an Azamara cruise, do it…..you will not regret it.
Nautica
10 of 10 Best Small-Mid Cruises Overall
My only complaint was when I had to get off the ship at the end of our cruise. I could have stayed forever.

View More Cruise Choice Awards