2019 Cruisers’ Choice Awards
Get to know the best cruise ships in a variety of categories, based on member review ratings for cruises taken in the last year.

Best Mid-Size Cruises Overall

Riviera
1 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member BatmanWink
I would recommend this cruise ship over and over again. I do not have one negative comment regarding the Oceania Riviera. This is the cruise liner to go with!
Balmoral
2 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member GeoffA
I honestly cannot recommend this cruise highly enough - for the money that we paid, it was truly amazing value, far above what we had expected - a 5 star experience.
Coral Princess
3 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member Hamradiocruiser
From embarkation to disembarkation the trip was spectacular. This is our second cruise on Princess and we will be back.
MSC Sinfonia
4 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member SmartRealtor
It was the most magical experience I have ever had, with fantastic service and great entertainment. Overall we had a fantastic time on the MSC Sinfonia and would love to be back soon.
Grandeur of the Seas
5 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member Lady G
I could not believe the dedication, promptness and overall satisfaction I received from this cruising experience … The cruise experience was 5 stars, A+ quality and I do look forward to booking my next cruise with Royal Caribbean.
Zuiderdam
6 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member Clolou
We loved Holland, loved this ship, and loved the crew from the Captain to the waiter. Book this trip with confidence that you will love it.
Queen Victoria
7 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member EMah
We'd sail with Cunard again in a heartbeat. The service, the ship's facilities and the ports have changed the way we look at cruising. I'm hooked and can't wait to sail with Cunard again.
Oosterdam
8 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member bigtee907
As my husband said, this wasn’t a vacation – this was a TRIP! Thank you, Holland America, for the best trip of our lives!!!!
Marella Celebration
9 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member cruisergn
The ship was wonderful.. The food was amazing.. The staff were lovely and very helpful.
Marella Discovery
10 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member rbarton22
Overall, having done several cruises over the years with various lines, I would put this particular one as the very best yet.

View More Cruise Choice Awards