2019 Cruisers' Choice Awards

Get to know the best cruise ships in a variety of categories, based on member review ratings for cruises taken in the last year.

Best Mid-Size Cruises Overall

Riviera

1 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruises Overall

Photo by Cruise Critic member BatmanWink

"I would recommend this cruise ship over and over again. I do not have one negative comment regarding the Oceania Riviera. This is the cruise liner to go with!"

Member Review: BatmanWink

Find a Riviera Cruise
Riviera Cruise Reviews (91)

Balmoral

2 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruises Overall

Photo by Cruise Critic member GeoffA

"I honestly cannot recommend this cruise highly enough - for the money that we paid, it was truly amazing value, far above what we had expected - a 5 star experience."

Member Review: parkseygirl

Coral Princess

3 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruises Overall

Photo by Cruise Critic member Hamradiocruiser

"From embarkation to disembarkation the trip was spectacular. This is our second cruise on Princess and we will be back."

Member Review: Oopin52941

MSC Sinfonia

4 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruises Overall

Photo by Cruise Critic member SmartRealtor

"It was the most magical experience I have ever had, with fantastic service and great entertainment. Overall we had a fantastic time on the MSC Sinfonia and would love to be back soon."

Member Review: kelly Van Niekerk

Grandeur of the Seas

5 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruises Overall

Photo by Cruise Critic member Lady G

"I could not believe the dedication, promptness and overall satisfaction I received from this cruising experience … The cruise experience was 5 stars, A+ quality and I do look forward to booking my next cruise with Royal Caribbean."

Member Review: KhaosCruiser

Zuiderdam

6 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruises Overall

Photo by Cruise Critic member Clolou

"We loved Holland, loved this ship, and loved the crew from the Captain to the waiter. Book this trip with confidence that you will love it."

Member Review: JLPrete

Queen Victoria

7 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruises Overall

Photo by Cruise Critic member EMah

"We'd sail with Cunard again in a heartbeat. The service, the ship's facilities and the ports have changed the way we look at cruising. I'm hooked and can't wait to sail with Cunard again."

Member Review: Anniegrant143

Oosterdam

8 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruises Overall

Photo by Cruise Critic member bigtee907

"As my husband said, this wasn’t a vacation – this was a TRIP! Thank you, Holland America, for the best trip of our lives!!!!"

Member Review: newtocruiseinblue

Marella Celebration

9 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruises Overall

Photo by Cruise Critic member cruisergn

"The ship was wonderful.. The food was amazing.. The staff were lovely and very helpful."

Member Review: Vono12345

Marella Discovery

10 of 10 Best Mid-Size Cruises Overall

Photo by Cruise Critic member rbarton22

"Overall, having done several cruises over the years with various lines, I would put this particular one as the very best yet."

Member Review: Steve W B

View More Cruisers' Choice Awards

See More Cruise Critic Awards

Cruisers' Choice Destination Awards

View top-rated cruise destinations and lines around the globe according to cruisers, based on member review ratings for trips taken in the last year.

Editors' Picks Awards

See the lines and ships that best represent excellence in ocean, river and luxury cruising, chosen by Cruise Critic's international team of editors.