2018 Cruisers’ Choice Awards
Get to know the best cruise ships in a variety of categories, based on member review ratings for cruises taken in the last year.

Best Cruises Overall

Celebrity Equinox
1 of 10 Best Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member journeycollector
We cannot wait to cruise on the Equinox again next year and would say to anyone having the chance to cruise on this amazing ship, GO FOR IT YOU WILL NOT REGRET ONE MOMENT.
Harmony of the Seas
2 of 10 Best Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member johnnyholmes
Overall the ship was the best I've ever been on.
Celebrity Reflection
3 of 10 Best Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member aloanldy
Overall, the ship and staff of Reflection earned the highest marks from us. We designed our experience to be one of relaxing, dining, and entertainment, and Celebrity exceeded our expectations!!
Celebrity Silhouette
4 of 10 Best Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member tartana
Everything about this cruise was outstanding. Our friends said the service on Celebrity was a step above the rest; boy were they spot on first class all the way and I will end this the way I started BEST CRUISE EVER!
Allure of the Seas
5 of 10 Best Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member Antec9000
Having been on many, many cruises, with many different lines, this was a exceptional cruise. The ship was awesome, clean, beautiful and quite.
Celebrity Eclipse
6 of 10 Best Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member phi
All in all an excellent Holiday. I am going to book another with Celebrity.
Oasis of the Seas
7 of 10 Best Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member tori1947
We enjoyed ourselves on the ship so much that we booked another cruise, just to different ports of call.
Disney Dream
8 of 10 Best Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member Caroline4
We will definitely go back! The food was great, service was wonderful! It was clean and top notch. I don't have any complaints.
Celebrity Summit
9 of 10 Best Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member chawkjewel
Celebrity made every aspect of our cruise great. We loved it so much we booked another on board.
Adventure of the Seas
10 of 10 Best Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member geoatl
The cruise was very relaxing, the ship large but not too crowded, and the service was great. We have come to trust that Royal Caribbean will give us a vacation worth the cost with good food, entertainment, and on board services.

View More Cruise Choice Awards