2019 Cruisers’ Choice Awards
Get to know the best cruise ships in a variety of categories, based on member review ratings for cruises taken in the last year.

Best Cruises Overall

Celebrity Equinox
1 of 10 Best Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member aklmt1
Overall I give our experience 5 stars. I would highly recommend this ship to travelers looking for great service, great food and an aesthetically pleasing ship.
Allure of the Seas
2 of 10 Best Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member Hogfan09
We have cruised several times but...this was hands down the best cruise ever!!
Celebrity Eclipse
3 of 10 Best Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member baypeople1
I can't say enough about this cruise line. Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!
Harmony of the Seas
4 of 10 Best Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member ransrider
The only problem with Harmony is that our expectations are so high for our next cruise, I’m not sure if they can be exceeded.
Celebrity Reflection
5 of 10 Best Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member johhnnyt1
In closing, we had a bucket full of bucket list moments… Cruising enables you to relax and be pampered like no other vacation experience, and cruising with Celebrity is a pure joy.
Regal Princess
6 of 10 Best Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member Gfun
The Regal Princess is the most beautiful, well appointed ship we have ever been on [have been on 9 cruises]. Absolutely magnificent.
Symphony of the Seas
7 of 10 Best Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member little britain
Our Symphony experience was really excellent, such a great vacation that I will remember forever.
Celebrity Summit
8 of 10 Best Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member GTfromCincy
The service was excellent, the ship was in great service, and everyone from staff to fellow cruisers were all super friendly and nice. It really was the perfect vacation!
Nieuw Amsterdam
9 of 10 Best Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member lah0313
Overall, I felt the ship is very elegant and one I am looking forward to sailing on again.
Oasis of the Seas
10 of 10 Best Cruises Overall
Photo by Cruise Critic member remy851
I chose this cruise because I wanted to experience the large ship. I loved it!!! It did not disappoint me, I loved everything about Oasis, I feel like a Queen.

View More Cruise Choice Awards