2018 Cruisers’ Choice Awards
Get to know the best cruise ships in a variety of categories, based on member review ratings for cruises taken in the last year.

Best Cruise Ships for Entertainment

Allure of the Seas
1 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Entertainment
Photo by Cruise Critic member artdlee
The entertainment on the ship was way above the average I've come to expect. I was very impressed by the production of Mama Mia and the OceanAria.
Harmony of the Seas
2 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Entertainment
Photo by Cruise Critic member Reyeskum
The shows and entertainers were excellent. My favorite was the diving show called the Fine Line. I saw it three different times.
Disney Dream
3 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Entertainment
The shows were FLAWLESS, BEAUTIFUL and just excellent in EVERY way! I wish I could have seen them more than once!!!
Oasis of the Seas
4 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Entertainment
Photo by Cruise Critic member Crusinwithfamily
I heard that RCI OOTS had top notch entertainment - the best on the seas. I believe this is true. We were never disappointed with any show...
Freedom of the Seas
5 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Entertainment
Photo by Cruise Critic member Vladimir L.
We were pleased to enjoy excellent entertainment from headliner shows, the ice show and top rate production shows.
Independence of the Seas
6 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Entertainment
Photo by Cruise Critic member GrayMaineCruiser
Entertainment aboard Independence of the Seas was great. We enjoyed the piano player at Schooner, as well as the Latin band at Bolero's and the singer-guitarist at the Dog and Badger.
Liberty of the Seas
7 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Entertainment
Photo by Cruise Critic member Chieftom1
The entertainment on board was great. We saw a few comedians who were extremely funny. We also saw the stage production of Saturday Night Fever.
MSC Divina
8 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Entertainment
Photo by Cruise Critic member Twelveksmile
The evening shows and entertainment staff were excellent, timed perfectly to dinner times and not too long, very colorful, in tune, and each night a different themed show.
Norwegian Jewel
9 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Entertainment
Photo by Cruise Critic member cwazycwuisers
The entertainment was better than other cruise lines we have been on. The Cirque Bijou show was absolutely stunning.
Carnival Fantasy
10 of 10 Best Cruise Ships for Entertainment
From the cruise director of fun, C-Love to the multiple different shows and activities going on the whole family had something to do. Shows were amazing and I definitely recommend the Hasbro game show and the 80's show!

View More Cruise Choice Awards