Best Cruise Ships for Dining
- Rankings are based on ratings given by our members in published member reviews; awards are based on 2016 cruise reviews.
- Ships must have a minimum number of member reviews and ratings in a particular category in order to be included in that category's top 10 list.
- Ship size is designated as follows:
- Large ships: 2,000+ passengers (double occupancy)
- Mid-size ships: 1,200 - 1,999 passengers (double occupancy)
- Small-mid ships: 400 - 1,199 passengers (double occupancy)
- Small ships: 399 or fewer passengers (double occupancy)
- Ratings shown have been rounded to the first decimal place, although they are calculated to the 8th decimal place and ordered as such; in the unlikely event of an exact tie, tied ships will instead order by the highest number of records entered, then alphabetically.