- ship is in pretty good shape but is in need of refurbishment
- food is excellent! (with the exception of the inedible tenderloin)
- ship staff works hard to ensure a great experience
- Shaima the massage therapist is wonderful
- gym/spa is laughable
- rooms are large but the bathrooms are microscopic
- shower was so small I had to keep the door open ...
We started planning in 2006, and we knew we didn’t want to brave Egypt on our own, so we set our sites on finding the best tour company. My wife, being the five star gal she is, did her homework and determined that Abercrombie & Kent was the best. By 2015 Egypt looked settled, and we finally booked A&K’s Egypt & The Nile River Tour. Yea!
Here are is the synopsis. Please check out my blog and ...
This was the best adventure of my lifetime, and I'm 69 years old. Excellent accommodations, service and dining, nicely decorated. There was ample food and very tasty. The room was quite comfortable, with a private bathroom and shower. The window in the room gave an excellent view as we sailed. The staff was always available to answer questions and be of service. There is an outside deck ...