1. Home
  2. Cruise Lines
  3. Crystal Cruises
  4. Crystal Symphony
  5. Deck Plans
  6. Penthouse Suite with Verandah (PS)
Penthouse Suite with Verandah
Sizable living space, large private verandah, well-stocked mini honor bar upon embarkation, remote color television and VCR, large bedroom, queen-size bed or twin beds, picture window view from bedroom, full jacuzzi bathtub, separate shower, bidet, walk-in closet, refrigerator, and security safe.

Find the Lowest Crystal Symphony Price

Easily compare prices from multiple sites with one click
Compare and book excursions for your next cruise

Penthouse Suite with Verandah (PS) Cabin Reviews

Amazing Alaskan Adventure : Cabin 9090/1010
Sail Date: June 2018
We stayed in an original PS the first week and the new Seabreeze PS the second week. The original PS has a more open layout and seems to be more spacious, although it is not. The bathroom has a bath and a shower. I think there is probably ... Read More
We stayed in an original PS the first week and the new Seabreeze PS the second week. The original PS has a more open layout and seems to be more spacious, although it is not. The bathroom has a bath and a shower. I think there is probably a little more storage in the original PS than in the new PS. The new PS is fresh and new and has a more closed layout, with a partial dividing wall between the bedroom and the living room. This allows for a large TV to be positioned centrally on each side of the wall for optimum viewing from both the bedroom and the living room. The bathroom has no bath tub, but does have a large and very good shower. It also has a combination washer/dryer. In both cases, the bed, linens and pillows are wonderful. Read Less
Continues to Deliver : Cabin 1011
Sail Date: February 2018
Showing it's age but big, comfortable and very well appointed. Victor the butler was excellent and we used him way more than we thought we would.
Showing it's age but big, comfortable and very well appointed. Victor the butler was excellent and we used him way more than we thought we would. Read Less
Sail Date: January 2018
Comfortable, but pool deck noise ruined the accommodation. With 848 passengers you would have no peace at all. We had a time elapsed toilet flush. About 10% of the time it flushed when you pressed the button. The other 90% took up to 60 ... Read More
Comfortable, but pool deck noise ruined the accommodation. With 848 passengers you would have no peace at all. We had a time elapsed toilet flush. About 10% of the time it flushed when you pressed the button. The other 90% took up to 60 seconds after you pressed the button. the answer to our complaint was that it was normal. This was not the case in Public toilets on decks 5,6 and 11. Read Less
Best Yet! : Cabin 1004
Sail Date: August 2017
We have stayed in this room category on Symphony previously (PS), so it was just as expected and very comfortable. As I have said in previous reviews, I do think a little updating is required and hopefully this will happen in the upcoming ... Read More
We have stayed in this room category on Symphony previously (PS), so it was just as expected and very comfortable. As I have said in previous reviews, I do think a little updating is required and hopefully this will happen in the upcoming dry dock. In particular, the TVs are very small and somewhat dated and some of the furnishings are looking a little tired. However, it is a well-planned and thought out space with plenty of storage, and a good-sized and equipped bathroom. The bed was very comfortable with quality linens and pillows. We forgot to bring a phone charger, so we were pleasantly surprised to find that there was an integral charger in the clock. Read Less
Sail Date: June 2017
Stateroom needs an update. Nice bathroom. Serenity is much nicer. Maybe it will improve with the upcoming renovation.
Stateroom needs an update. Nice bathroom. Serenity is much nicer. Maybe it will improve with the upcoming renovation. Read Less
Sail Date: June 2016
Good sized cabin, well laid out and equipped. Reasonable sized bathroom with separate bath tub and shower and twin sinks. Generous balcony with comfortable chairs and cocktail table. Furniture and fabrics a little dated and worn.
Good sized cabin, well laid out and equipped. Reasonable sized bathroom with separate bath tub and shower and twin sinks. Generous balcony with comfortable chairs and cocktail table. Furniture and fabrics a little dated and worn. Read Less
Amazing! : Cabin 1037
Sail Date: April 2015
nice cabin w/ double sinks and walk in closet.
nice cabin w/ double sinks and walk in closet. Read Less

Already Booked?

Get to know who you’ll be sailing with