About Myanmar (Burma) River Cruises
A Burma river cruise takes you into the heart of a country that has been inaccessible for decades (it's also known as Myanmar). Burma river cruises take place on the Irrawaddy and Chindwin rivers, which have been the country's lifeblood and are inseparable from Burmese spiritual life. Expect glorious temples, pastoral scenery and interactions with people who still are far removed from western life.
- More about Myanmar (Burma) River
- What is the best time to cruise to Myanmar (Burma) River?
- Which cruise lines go to Myanmar (Burma) River?
- What are some things to do in Myanmar (Burma) River?
- Do you need a passport to take a cruise to Myanmar (Burma) River?
- What should I pack for a cruise to Myanmar (Burma) River?
- Drinks + tips included
- Unlimited Wi-Fi included
- Gratuities paid on your behalf included
- All destinations on sale & applies to all cabin types
Cruise Critic is not a booking agent and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners who list cruise pricing on Cruise Critic are required to provide prices for cruise only, per person, double occupancy, and are based on specific cabin types and sailing dates, and may not be available for all cabin types/sailings. Taxes, fees and port expenses not included. Rates are in USD and valid for US and Canadian residents only. Fuel supplement may apply. When you book with one of our partners, please be sure to check their site for a full disclosure of all applicable fees as required by the U.S. Department of Transportation.
For any cruises listed, Cruise Critic does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. In addition, average cruise prices are updated nightly.
Furthermore, Cruise Critic makes no guarantees for availability of prices advertised on our site. Listed prices may have blackout dates, qualifications or restrictions.
Cruise Critic is not responsible for content on external web sites.
Lowest pricing is based on our 3rd party pricing supplier and valid as of January 20th, 2020.