About Tauck Small Ship Cruising Cruises
Tauck's luxury small-ship operation, which launched in 1993 and offers destination-intensive itineraries, does not operate its own ships. Instead it uses a combination of whole-ship charters and Tauck-branded group space on existing cruises. The line started by partnering with Windstar and Ponant and continues to work with the two lines almost exclusively, though it also charters Metropolitan Touring's Isabella in the Galapagos.
- More about Tauck Small Ship Cruising
- Who goes on Tauck Small Ship Cruising cruise ships?
- Do I have to dress up on a Tauck Small Ship Cruising cruise?
- Is everything free on Tauck Small Ship Cruising cruises?
- What are Tauck Small Ship Cruising’s most popular activities?
- Why go with Tauck Small Ship Cruising?
- Sailings begin October 16th
- Cruises from $575 per person
- Flexible booking and cancellation policy
- 20+ eateries, gratuities, WiFi & more included ($600 value)
Cruise Critic is not a booking agent and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners who list cruise pricing on Cruise Critic are required to provide prices for cruise only, per person, double occupancy, and are based on specific cabin types and sailing dates, and may not be available for all cabin types/sailings. Taxes, fees and port expenses not included. Rates are in USD and valid for US and Canadian residents only. Fuel supplement may apply. When you book with one of our partners, please be sure to check their site for a full disclosure of all applicable fees as required by the U.S. Department of Transportation.
For any cruises listed, Cruise Critic does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. In addition, average cruise prices are updated nightly.
Furthermore, Cruise Critic makes no guarantees for availability of prices advertised on our site. Listed prices may have blackout dates, qualifications or restrictions.
Cruise Critic is not responsible for content on external web sites.
Lowest pricing is based on our 3rd party pricing supplier and valid as of June 4th, 2020.