About American Queen Steamboat Company Cruises
Traditional paddlewheels, including world's largest steamship, offer regional food and drink on American rivers.
- More about American Queen Steamboat Company
- Who goes on American Queen Steamboat Company cruise ships?
- Do I have to dress up on a American Queen Steamboat Company cruise?
- Is everything free on American Queen Steamboat Company cruises?
- What are American Queen Steamboat Company’s most popular activities?
- Why go with American Queen Steamboat Company?
Awards and Recognition
Cruise Critic Editors’ Picks
- 2018 Best Enrichment
Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Choice Destination
- 2018 Top-Rated US & Canada Destinations
Cruise Critic is not a booking agent and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners who list cruise pricing on Cruise Critic are required to provide prices for cruise only, per person, double occupancy, and are based on specific cabin types and sailing dates, and may not be available for all cabin types/sailings. Taxes, fees and port expenses not included. Rates are in USD and valid for US and Canadian residents only. Fuel supplement may apply. When you book with one of our partners, please be sure to check their site for a full disclosure of all applicable fees as required by the U.S. Department of Transportation.
For any cruises listed, Cruise Critic does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. In addition, average cruise prices are updated nightly.
Furthermore, Cruise Critic makes no guarantees for availability of prices advertised on our site. Listed prices may have blackout dates, qualifications or restrictions.
Cruise Critic is not responsible for content on external web sites.
Lowest pricing is based on our 3rd party pricing supplier and valid as of April 5th, 2020.