About Marella Cruises
Marella attracts a broad cross-section of the British working class along with people of all ages. Marella's fleet of five ships offers an onboard experience that sits somewhere between traditional and ultra-casual.
- More about Marella Cruises (formerly Thomson Cruises)
- Who goes on Marella Cruises cruise ships?
- Do I have to dress up on a Marella Cruises cruise?
- Is everything free on Marella Cruises cruises?
- What are Marella Cruises’s most popular activities?
- Why go with Marella Cruises?
- Book now for FREE UPGRADES
- Up to $500 onboard spending money
- Free or reduced fares for kids
- PLUS 50% reduced deposit & 10% off shore excursions
Awards and Recognition
Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Choice Destination
- 2018 Top-Rated Asia Destinations
- 2018 Top-Rated Baltic & Scandinavia Destinations
- 2017 Top-Rated Eastern Mediterranean Destinations
- 2017 Top-Rated Western Mediterranean Destinations
Cruise Critic is not a booking agent and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners who list cruise pricing on Cruise Critic are required to provide prices for cruise only, per person, double occupancy, and are based on specific cabin types and sailing dates, and may not be available for all cabin types/sailings. Taxes, fees and port expenses not included. Rates are in USD and valid for US and Canadian residents only. Fuel supplement may apply. When you book with one of our partners, please be sure to check their site for a full disclosure of all applicable fees as required by the U.S. Department of Transportation.
For any cruises listed, Cruise Critic does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. In addition, average cruise prices are updated nightly.
Furthermore, Cruise Critic makes no guarantees for availability of prices advertised on our site. Listed prices may have blackout dates, qualifications or restrictions.
Cruise Critic is not responsible for content on external web sites.
Lowest pricing is based on our 3rd party pricing supplier and valid as of January 17th, 2020.