When it comes to entertainment, cruises don't disappoint. By day, you'll find activities from silly pool games to sophisticated wine tastings. At night, you can hit the bars, watch a show, sing karaoke and party on deck. Whether you want to know more about a specific venue or learn which lines offer the best in cruise entertainment, we've got the inside scoop.Read Reviews for Entertainment Cruises
Best Cruise Lines for Onboard EntertainmentOur top cruise lines will keep you busy with Broadway musicals, aerial shows, comedy clubs and more.
Best Cruise Ship NightclubsOnboard nightclubs run the gamut from flashy discos to top-deck dance parties.
Nighttime Cruise ActivitiesWhat fun will you find after dark on a cruise ship? Take a look at what you can expect onboard.
- 'Frozen, The Musical' on Disney Cruise Line
- 'Tangled, The Musical' on Disney Cruise Line
- 'The Golden Mickeys' on Disney Cruise Line
- 'Villains Tonight' on Disney Cruise Line
- 10 Totally Tubular Ways The 80s Cruise Makes You Relive Your Youth
- 15 Free Things to Do on Royal Caribbean's Oasis-Class Cruise Ships
- 4D Cinema on MSC Cruises
- 5 Mind-Blowing New Cruise Attractions of 2018
- 8 Best Cruise Lines for Onboard Entertainment
- 9 Divertidos Juegos y Concursos de Cruceros que Traen a Tu Niño Interior
- 9 Fun Cruise Ship Games and Contests That Bring Out Your Inner Kid
- 9 Trends in Cruise Ship Evening Entertainment
- Anthem of the Seas Puzzle Break
- AquaTheater on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Art Classes on Cruise Ships
- Artist Loft on Oceania Cruises
- Bowling on MSC Cruises
- Can You Watch the Super Bowl on Your Cruise?
- Can You Watch the World Cup on Your Cruise?
- Carnival Cruise Line's Carnival Vista's SkyRide
- Carnival Live on Carnival Cruise Line
- Casinos at Sea: Win Big with Free Cruises and Perks From Cruise Ship Play
- Climbing the Mast on Star Flyer
- Cruise Nightlife: 7 Best Cruise Ship Nightclubs
- Cruise Playlist: 10 Best Cruise Songs
- Cruise Ship Laser Tag: Where to Find It, How to Play It
- Cruise Ship Video Games and Arcades
- Cunard's Queen Mary 2 Kennels and How to Book Them for Your Next Cruise
- Dive-In Movies at the Seaside Theater on Carnival Cruise Line
- Escape the Rubicon on Royal Caribbean's Harmony of the Seas
- From 80s Cruises to Classical Sailings, Don’t Miss These Music Festivals at Sea
- Go-Karts on Norwegian Cruise Line
- Groove for St. Jude on Carnival Cruise Line
- Harmony of the Seas Zipline
- Horizon Newspaper on P&O Cruises
- Hot Glass Show on Celebrity Cruises
- Koningsdam's Wine-Blending
- Lawn Club on Celebrity Cruises
- Lincoln Center Stage on Holland America
- Movies Under the Stars on Princess Cruises
- MSC Cruises' Seaside-Class Ziplines
- Music Walk on Holland America
- New Kids on the Block Cruise Promises "The Right Stuff" for Lifelong Fans
- North Star on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Norwegian Cruise Line Ropes Course
- Oasis of the Seas Entertainment and Shows
- Olympics on Cruises: Can I Watch the Games Onboard?
- P&O Cruise Parties: What to Wear
- Perfect Storm Water Slides on Royal Caribbean
- Photos of 'Lip Sync Battle' on Carnival Cruise Line
- Planetarium on Cunard's Queen Mary 2 Cruise Ship
- Playlist Productions on Carnival Cruise Line
- Playmakers Sports Bar on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Punchliner Comedy Club on Carnival Cruise Line
- Science Cruises: Astronomy, Nature and More at Sea
- Sky Pad Virtual Reality Trampoline on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- SkyCourse on Carnival Cruise Line
- Skydiving on a Cruise Ship: We Try RipCord by iFly on Royal Caribbean's Anthem of the Seas
- Slideboarding on MSC Cruises
- SportSquare on Carnival Cruise Line
- Submarine Rides on Crystal Esprit
- Surfing on a Cruise Ship: We Try the FlowRider on Royal Caribbean
- The DreamWorks Experience: DreamWorks Cruises on Royal Caribbean
- Thrill Theater on Carnival Cruise Line's Carnival Vista
- Two70 on Royal Caribbean
- Very Merrytime Cruises With Disney Cruise Line
- Voice of the Ocean on Princess Cruises
- What Is a Cruise Director?
- What Is a Silent Disco on a Cruise?
- What Is the Cunard Daily Programme on Cunard Cruises?
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Daytime Activities
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Live Music Onboard
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Nighttime Cruise Activities
- What to Expect on a Luxury Cruise: Nightlife and Evening Entertainment
- Which Shows Are on Which Carnival Cruise Line Ship?
- Which Shows Are on Which Celebrity Cruise Ships?
- Which Shows Are on Which Norwegian Cruise Line Ship?
- Which Shows Are on Which Royal Caribbean Cruise Ships?
Four Days of FunBabs960We were offered a great deal on this 4 day cruise. We normally prefer the larger ships like Allure or Harmony, but this Freedom Class ship was excellent and a comfortable size. We opted for My Time dining but remained at the same table every night ... Read more
Great cruise!EmilyGooseWe chose this cruise because we wanted to check out the ship. We always purchase the drink package and three dinner specialty dining package. With those packages, our cruise is paid in full minus gratuities. We always leave an additional tip when ... Read more
Great trip!jcschin517We had an amazing time! Awesome cabin steward, room was very spacious although the sofa/bed where my son slept was not so comfortable--we didn't know until late in the week to ask the steward for something to help (our first cruise). Food was ... Read more
Love Princess cruise lines. The Regal Princess was a beautiful ship. Well maintained. Embarkation and dis-embarkation was a breeze. We chose anytime dining and visited several venues for food. Service was great and food, including Horizon Court ... Read more
Just completed my ninth cruise overall and my first as a solo cruiser. Was very disappointed at the solo gathering. No one showed up the first gathering. At the the first solo and and single lunch two other people showed up (Roy and Sara). Sara ... Read more
WOW!jsweitzerThe ship was wonderful and easy to navigate. The ship was beautiful and clean and the staff was super. There are a few recommendations that I would give. 1st buy the KEY card, this gives you priority everything and a free meal. Buy the drink package ... Read more
Smooth cruisehuntncarolinawanted to try a different ship and port......conquest was nice... staff friendly....food ok-with exception of the steak house!!!! It was over the top!!! the prime steak house was very nice wait staff very eager and helpful food was out of this ... Read more