When it comes to entertainment, cruises don't disappoint. By day, you'll find activities from silly pool games to sophisticated wine tastings. At night, you can hit the bars, watch a show, sing karaoke and party on deck. Whether you want to know more about a specific venue or learn which lines offer the best in cruise entertainment, we've got the inside scoop.Read Reviews for Entertainment Cruises
Best Cruise Lines for Onboard EntertainmentOur top cruise lines will keep you busy with Broadway musicals, aerial shows, comedy clubs and more.
Best Cruise Ship NightclubsOnboard nightclubs run the gamut from flashy discos to top-deck dance parties.
Nighttime Cruise ActivitiesWhat fun will you find after dark on a cruise ship? Take a look at what you can expect onboard.
- 'Frozen, The Musical' on Disney Cruise Line
- 'Tangled, The Musical' on Disney Cruise Line
- 'The Golden Mickeys' on Disney Cruise Line
- 'Villains Tonight' on Disney Cruise Line
- 15 Free Things to Do on Royal Caribbean's Oasis-Class Cruise Ships
- 4D Cinema on MSC Cruises
- 7 Best Cruise Lines for Onboard Entertainment
- 9 Fun Cruise Ship Games and Contests That Bring Out Your Inner Kid
- 9 Trends in Cruise Ship Evening Entertainment
- AquaTheater on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Artist Loft on Oceania Cruises
- Can You Watch the Super Bowl on Your Cruise?
- Carnival Live on Carnival Cruise Line
- Casinos at Sea: Win Big with Free Cruises and Perks From Cruise Ship Play
- Climbing the Mast: We Try It on Star Clippers' Star Flyer
- Cruise Nightlife: 7 Best Cruise Ship Nightclubs
- Cruise Playlist: 10 Best Cruise Songs
- Cruise Ship Video Games and Arcades
- Dive-In Movies at the Seaside Theater on Carnival Cruise Line
- Escape the Rubicon on Royal Caribbean's Harmony of the Seas
- From 80s Cruises to Classical Sailings, Don’t Miss These Music Festivals at Sea
- Lawn Club on Celebrity Cruises
- Lincoln Center Stage on Holland America
- Movies Under the Stars on Princess Cruises
- Music Walk: We Try It on Holland America's Koningsdam
- New Kids on the Block Cruise Promises "The Right Stuff" for Lifelong Fans
- North Star on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Norwegian Cruise Line Ropes Course
- Olympics on Cruises: Can I Watch the Games Onboard?
- P&O Cruise Parties: What to Wear
- Perfect Storm Water Slides on Royal Caribbean
- Photos of 'Lip Sync Battle' on Carnival Cruise Line
- Playlist Productions on Carnival Cruise Line
- Punchliner Comedy Club on Carnival Cruise Line
- Puzzle Break: We Try It on Anthem of the Seas
- Royal Caribbean Zipline: We Try It on Harmony of the Seas
- SkyCourse on Carnival Cruise Line
- Skydiving on a Cruise Ship: We Try RipCord by iFly on Royal Caribbean's Anthem of the Seas
- SkyRide: We Try It on Carnival Cruise Line's Carnival Vista
- Slideboarding on MSC Cruises
- SportSquare on Carnival Cruise Line
- Submarine Rides: We Try It on Crystal Cruises' Crystal Esprit
- Surfing on a Cruise Ship: We Try the FlowRider on Royal Caribbean
- The DreamWorks Experience: DreamWorks Cruises on Royal Caribbean
- Thrill Theater: We Try It on Carnival Cruise Line's Carnival Vista
- Two70 on Royal Caribbean
- Very Merrytime Cruises With Disney Cruise Line
- Voice of the Ocean on Princess Cruises
- What Is a Cruise Director?
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Daytime Activities
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Live Music Onboard
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Nighttime Cruise Activities
- What to Expect on a Luxury Cruise: Nightlife and Evening Entertainment
- Which Shows Are on Which Carnival Cruise Line Ship?
- Which Shows Are on Which Celebrity Cruise Ships?
- Which Shows Are on Which Norwegian Cruise Line Ship?
- Which Shows Are on Which Royal Caribbean Cruise Ships?
- Wine-Blending: We Try It on Holland America's Koningsdam
Lousy FoodRCL can do betterWe had a credit from RCL from a cruise on the Oasis this past June; and it expires in June 2018. We decided to use it on the Majesty of the Seas, and for the first time see what it is like to sail in a Junior Suite. The suite was fabulous, and on ... Read more
To start with we are loyal Royal Caribbean guests, however after going on 5 cruises on Allure, Harmony, Ovation, Explorer of the seas we wanted to try out another cruise company just to see the difference in standards. We also got this 2 night ... Read more
No Worries Cruising with Celebritydottyp1968Our very first cruise, we are in our late 60's. Four of us booked the Rock N Romance cruise that sailed from March 3-8. The ship was wonderful. The attentive staff was great. We never had any situations with our room or the service. Because we ... Read more
Cruise from hellpolitowskiIt was the cruise from hell. The Titanic without the sinking. NCL nor Vacations to go indicated it was spring break. Over 1400 students alone from University of Florida – which seemed to be on my floor – 13. NCL chose my cabin in the ... Read more
I have been on approx. 5 or 6 cruises in the past 10 years and this cruise was BY FAR my worst cruising experience. My husband and I invited friends (another couple), who were first time cruisers on this cruise with us, and I was extremely ... Read more
Not enough Staffsmg_longThe Ship was in great shape the rooms were awesome. The entertainment was just ok. We went to the Julia Barr comedy show(Just ok), Burn the Floor(Was the best show), Priscilla Queen of the Desert the Musical (Pretty good), and the Cirque Dreams ... Read more
My wife and I chose this cruise because it departed from New Orleans, a city we wanted to explore for several days, and because it stopped at two locations in Mexico, a country we had never visited before. The ship was wonderful, the crew normally ... Read more