When it comes to entertainment, cruises don't disappoint. By day, you'll find activities from silly pool games to sophisticated wine tastings. At night, you can hit the bars, watch a show, sing karaoke and party on deck. Whether you want to know more about a specific venue or learn which lines offer the best in cruise entertainment, we've got the inside scoop.Read Reviews for Entertainment Cruises
Best Cruise Lines for Onboard EntertainmentOur top cruise lines will keep you busy with Broadway musicals, aerial shows, comedy clubs and more.
Best Cruise Ship NightclubsOnboard nightclubs run the gamut from flashy discos to top-deck dance parties.
Nighttime Cruise ActivitiesWhat fun will you find after dark on a cruise ship? Take a look at what you can expect onboard.
- 'Frozen, The Musical' on Disney Cruise Line
- 'Tangled, The Musical' on Disney Cruise Line
- 'The Golden Mickeys' on Disney Cruise Line
- 'Villains Tonight' on Disney Cruise Line
- 10 Totally Tubular Ways The 80s Cruise Makes You Relive Your Youth
- 15 Free Things to Do on Royal Caribbean's Oasis-Class Cruise Ships
- 4 Cool Cruise Ship Escape Rooms You Need To Try
- 4D Cinema on MSC Cruises
- 5 Mind-Blowing New Cruise Attractions of 2018
- 8 Best Cruise Lines for Onboard Entertainment
- 9 Divertidos Juegos y Concursos de Cruceros que Traen a Tu Niño Interior
- 9 Fun Cruise Ship Games and Contests That Bring Out Your Inner Kid
- Anthem of the Seas Puzzle Break
- AquaTheater on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Art Classes on Cruise Ships
- Artist Loft on Oceania Cruises
- Bowling on MSC Cruises
- Can You Watch the Super Bowl on Your Cruise?
- Can You Watch the World Cup on Your Cruise?
- Carnival Live on Carnival Cruise Line
- Casinos at Sea: Win Big with Free Cruises and Perks From Cruise Ship Play
- Climbing the Mast on Star Flyer
- Cruise Nightlife: 7 Best Cruise Ship Nightclubs
- Cruise Playlist: 10 Best Cruise Songs
- Cruise Ship Laser Tag: Where to Find It, How to Play It
- Cruise Ship Video Games and Arcades
- Cunard's Queen Mary 2 Kennels and How to Book Them for Your Next Cruise
- Dive-In Movies at the Seaside Theater on Carnival Cruise Line
- Escape the Rubicon on Royal Caribbean's Harmony of the Seas
- From 80s Cruises to Classical Sailings, Don’t Miss These Music Festivals at Sea
- Galaxy Pavilion on Norwegian Cruise Line
- Go-Karts on Norwegian Cruise Line
- Groove for St. Jude on Carnival Cruise Line
- Harmony of the Seas Zipline
- Horizon Newspaper on P&O Cruises
- Hot Glass Show on Celebrity Cruises
- Koningsdam's Wine-Blending
- Lawn Club on Celebrity Cruises
- Lincoln Center Stage on Holland America
- Movies Under the Stars on Princess Cruises
- MSC Cruises' Seaside-Class Ziplines
- Music Walk on Holland America
- New Kids on the Block Cruise Promises "The Right Stuff" for Lifelong Fans
- North Star on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Norwegian Cruise Line Ropes Course
- Oasis of the Seas Entertainment and Shows
- Olympics on Cruises: Can I Watch the Games Onboard?
- P&O Cruise Parties: What to Wear
- Perfect Storm Water Slides on Royal Caribbean
- Photos of 'Lip Sync Battle' on Carnival Cruise Line
- Piano Bar on Carnival Cruise Line
- Planetarium on Cunard's Queen Mary 2 Cruise Ship
- Playlist Productions on Carnival Cruise Line
- Playmakers Sports Bar on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Princess Cruises' Discovery at Sea Program
- Punchliner Comedy Club on Carnival Cruise Line
- Science Cruises: Astronomy, Nature and More at Sea
- Sky Pad Virtual Reality Trampoline on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- SkyCourse on Carnival Cruise Line
- Skydiving on a Cruise Ship: We Try RipCord by iFly on Royal Caribbean's Anthem of the Seas
- SkyRide on Carnival Cruise Line's Carnival Vista
- Slideboarding on MSC Cruises
- SportSquare on Carnival Cruise Line
- Submarine Rides on Crystal Esprit
- Surfing on a Cruise Ship: We Try the FlowRider on Royal Caribbean
- The DreamWorks Experience: DreamWorks Cruises on Royal Caribbean
- Thrill Theater on Carnival Cruise Line's Carnival Vista
- Trends in Cruise Ship Entertainment
- Two70 on Royal Caribbean
- Very Merrytime Cruises With Disney Cruise Line
- Voice of the Ocean on Princess Cruises
- What Is a Cruise Director?
- What Is a Silent Disco on a Cruise?
- What Is the Cunard Daily Programme on Cunard Cruises?
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Daytime Activities
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Live Music Onboard
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Nighttime Cruise Activities
- What to Expect on a Luxury Cruise: Nightlife and Evening Entertainment
- Which Shows Are on Which Carnival Cruise Line Ship?
- Which Shows Are on Which Celebrity Cruise Ships?
- Which Shows Are on Which Norwegian Cruise Line Ship?
- Which Shows Are on Which Royal Caribbean Cruise Ships?
Not what we expected....EtyrnylMy wife and I have taken two additional cruises on Princess, and with us taking our son (15 yo) with us, we wanted one that had a more kid friendly environment (arcade, wall-climbing, slides, and a club for his age (Entourage)) and others who had ... Read more
We choose the NCL Epic from previous experience on the Jade few years ago that was very good for family with kids. But the Epic was very disappointing, the room was tiny and not comfortable. We ordered a balcony room for family and the shower is ... Read more
DisappointingSpuzzy27Been on 5 cruises total. This was my first with Norwegian and I'm sad to say it will be my last. We traveled with a group of ten, ages ranging from 35 to 65, all who have cruised before and all were pretty disappointed. The bars were not staffed for ... Read more
Epic holidays overallmoscabI am writing this review as a second time cruiser with NCL (I did the NCL Star last year): we are a couple in the thirties and have been on this 7-day cruise departing from Barcelona and enjoyed it very much overall I must say! Embarcation was ... Read more
Fantastic scenic cruisetlchanIt was part of our ski trip summer trips. This is a fantastic cruise for people who love scenery,wine vineyards especially port wines, olives and churches. It also is an area that tells you about cork and cork trees. The entertainment was okay...it ... Read more
US and CanadaklsjohnI chose this cruise because of the ports and food but I was very disappointed in the addition of an additional tender at Sydney and Sydney in general! It is a port that should be taken out! Instead add a day to Quebec City as the time spent there ... Read more
Not what was expected. Very unfriendly staff. Outdated vessel. Very small. Not well kept. Food was worse than hospital food. Balcony very dirty. Not a lot of activities on-board for 4 day duration. Age group 50-85. Disembarkment process very early. ... Read more