When it comes to entertainment, cruises don't disappoint. By day, you'll find activities from silly pool games to sophisticated wine tastings. At night, you can hit the bars, watch a show, sing karaoke and party on deck. Whether you want to know more about a specific venue or learn which lines offer the best in cruise entertainment, we've got the inside scoop.Read Reviews for Entertainment Cruises
Best Cruise Lines for Onboard EntertainmentOur top cruise lines will keep you busy with Broadway musicals, aerial shows, comedy clubs and more.
Best Cruise Ship NightclubsOnboard nightclubs run the gamut from flashy discos to top-deck dance parties.
Nighttime Cruise ActivitiesWhat fun will you find after dark on a cruise ship? Take a look at what you can expect onboard.
- 'Frozen, The Musical' on Disney Cruise Line
- 'Tangled, The Musical' on Disney Cruise Line
- 'The Golden Mickeys' on Disney Cruise Line
- 'Villains Tonight' on Disney Cruise Line
- 15 Free Things to Do on Royal Caribbean's Oasis-Class Cruise Ships
- 4D Cinema on MSC Cruises
- 8 Best Cruise Lines for Onboard Entertainment
- 9 Fun Cruise Ship Games and Contests That Bring Out Your Inner Kid
- 9 Trends in Cruise Ship Evening Entertainment
- Anthem of the Seas Puzzle Break
- AquaTheater on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Artist Loft on Oceania Cruises
- Can You Watch the Super Bowl on Your Cruise?
- Can You Watch the World Cup on Your Cruise?
- Carnival Cruise Line's Carnival Vista's SkyRide
- Carnival Live on Carnival Cruise Line
- Casinos at Sea: Win Big with Free Cruises and Perks From Cruise Ship Play
- Climbing the Mast on Star Flyer
- Cruise Nightlife: 7 Best Cruise Ship Nightclubs
- Cruise Playlist: 10 Best Cruise Songs
- Cruise Ship Laser Tag: Where to Find It, How to Play It
- Cruise Ship Video Games and Arcades
- Cunard's Queen Mary 2 Kennels and How to Book Them for Your Next Cruise
- Dive-In Movies at the Seaside Theater on Carnival Cruise Line
- Escape the Rubicon on Royal Caribbean's Harmony of the Seas
- From 80s Cruises to Classical Sailings, Don’t Miss These Music Festivals at Sea
- Go-Karts on Norwegian Cruise Line
- Groove for St. Jude on Carnival Cruise Line
- Harmony of the Seas Zipline
- Hot Glass Show on Celebrity Cruises
- Koningsdam's Wine-Blending
- Lawn Club on Celebrity Cruises
- Lincoln Center Stage on Holland America
- Movies Under the Stars on Princess Cruises
- Music Walk on Holland America
- New Kids on the Block Cruise Promises "The Right Stuff" for Lifelong Fans
- North Star on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Norwegian Cruise Line Ropes Course
- Olympics on Cruises: Can I Watch the Games Onboard?
- P&O Cruise Parties: What to Wear
- Perfect Storm Water Slides on Royal Caribbean
- Photos of 'Lip Sync Battle' on Carnival Cruise Line
- Planetarium on Cunard's Queen Mary 2 Cruise Ship
- Playlist Productions on Carnival Cruise Line
- Playmakers Sports Bar on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Punchliner Comedy Club on Carnival Cruise Line
- Sky Pad Virtual Reality Trampoline on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- SkyCourse on Carnival Cruise Line
- Skydiving on a Cruise Ship: We Try RipCord by iFly on Royal Caribbean's Anthem of the Seas
- Slideboarding on MSC Cruises
- SportSquare on Carnival Cruise Line
- Submarine Rides on Crystal Esprit
- Surfing on a Cruise Ship: We Try the FlowRider on Royal Caribbean
- The DreamWorks Experience: DreamWorks Cruises on Royal Caribbean
- Thrill Theater on Carnival Cruise Line's Carnival Vista
- Two70 on Royal Caribbean
- Very Merrytime Cruises With Disney Cruise Line
- Voice of the Ocean on Princess Cruises
- What Is a Cruise Director?
- What Is a Silent Disco on a Cruise?
- What Is the Cunard Daily Programme on Cunard Cruises?
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Daytime Activities
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Live Music Onboard
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Nighttime Cruise Activities
- What to Expect on a Luxury Cruise: Nightlife and Evening Entertainment
- Which Shows Are on Which Carnival Cruise Line Ship?
- Which Shows Are on Which Celebrity Cruise Ships?
- Which Shows Are on Which Norwegian Cruise Line Ship?
- Which Shows Are on Which Royal Caribbean Cruise Ships?
Grand Classica and the Celebration WOW !twodaywonderCruised on the Grand Classica 9/10/2018 to 9/12/2018 WoW! That basically sums it up. My wife and I have completed 70+ cruises. Every cruise line on the South East coast of Florida except Disney. 5 years ago we tried the Bahama Celebration and it was ... Read more
Worst Carnival Ship22GEES22A wee bit wordy but a lot of info. Got off the Carnival Paradise yesterday. I’ve cruised in 8-10 Carnival ships including Europe. By far, this was the worst ship. Food was pretty bad, almost embarrassing since we had 1st time cruisers in ... Read more
The Best Cruise EverGillaganWe have been on Carnival before and switched to RCCL. We live in Cocoa and the port is right there in Port Canaveral. This was 4 day cruise and we had planned it 6 months in advance hoping for good weather..Man...........what a great time.... The ... Read more
1st cruise wonderfulCRChristian511st cruise ever, we chose a short one. We will be back...longer! Room with balcony of sits and table. Excellent service room care. Dining service of care, especially Gluten Free issues for us, was passionate and delicious. So many eating areas ... Read more
Fun Getaway for 2!pealonzoWe got off of the ship a couple of days ago and we had an amazing time! Not sure why everyone else had a terrible time..... nothing on these reviews were true. Granted I went with my boyfriend and we are in our Mid 20s so that might have been it? ... Read more
An amazing trip to Bermudacruise06355We are just back from an amazing trip to Bermuda on the Escape. We were traveling with friends and it was a great time. Embarkation in NYC was terrific ! We arrived at the port at 10:45 and were onboard by 11:30. The ship was wonderful and other ... Read more
MEH...lmyoccaI was neither disappointed nor was I overjoyed. We were interested in Norwegian because of all the positive reviews. We chose this cruise because of the price and destinations. Unfortunately, the destinations changed from Eastern Caribbean to ... Read more