When it comes to entertainment, cruises don't disappoint. By day, you'll find activities from silly pool games to sophisticated wine tastings. At night, you can hit the bars, watch a show, sing karaoke and party on deck. Whether you want to know more about a specific venue or learn which lines offer the best in cruise entertainment, we've got the inside scoop.Read Reviews for Entertainment Cruises
Best Cruise Lines for Onboard EntertainmentOur top cruise lines will keep you busy with Broadway musicals, aerial shows, comedy clubs and more.
Best Cruise Ship NightclubsOnboard nightclubs run the gamut from flashy discos to top-deck dance parties.
Nighttime Cruise ActivitiesWhat fun will you find after dark on a cruise ship? Take a look at what you can expect onboard.
- 'Frozen, The Musical' on Disney Cruise Line
- 'Tangled, The Musical' on Disney Cruise Line
- 'The Golden Mickeys' on Disney Cruise Line
- 'Villains Tonight' on Disney Cruise Line
- 10 Totally Tubular Ways The 80s Cruise Makes You Relive Your Youth
- 15 Free Things to Do on Royal Caribbean's Oasis-Class Cruise Ships
- 4 Cool Cruise Ship Escape Rooms You Need To Try
- 4D Cinema on MSC Cruises
- 5 Mind-Blowing New Cruise Attractions of 2018
- 8 Best Cruise Lines for Onboard Entertainment
- 9 Divertidos Juegos y Concursos de Cruceros que Traen a Tu Niño Interior
- 9 Fun Cruise Ship Games and Contests That Bring Out Your Inner Kid
- Anthem of the Seas Puzzle Break
- AquaTheater on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Art Classes on Cruise Ships
- Artist Loft on Oceania Cruises
- Bowling on MSC Cruises
- Can You Watch the Super Bowl on Your Cruise?
- Can You Watch the World Cup on Your Cruise?
- Carnival Live on Carnival Cruise Line
- Casinos at Sea: Win Big with Free Cruises and Perks From Cruise Ship Play
- Climbing the Mast on Star Flyer
- Cruise Nightlife: 7 Best Cruise Ship Nightclubs
- Cruise Playlist: 10 Best Cruise Songs
- Cruise Ship Laser Tag: Where to Find It, How to Play It
- Cruise Ship Video Games and Arcades
- Cunard's Queen Mary 2 Kennels and How to Book Them for Your Next Cruise
- Dive-In Movies at the Seaside Theater on Carnival Cruise Line
- Escape the Rubicon on Royal Caribbean's Harmony of the Seas
- From 80s Cruises to Classical Sailings, Don’t Miss These Music Festivals at Sea
- Galaxy Pavilion on Norwegian Cruise Line
- Groove for St. Jude on Carnival Cruise Line
- Harmony of the Seas Zipline
- Horizon Newspaper on P&O Cruises
- Hot Glass Show on Celebrity Cruises
- Koningsdam's Wine-Blending
- Lawn Club on Celebrity Cruises
- Lincoln Center Stage on Holland America
- Movies Under the Stars on Princess Cruises
- MSC Cruises' Seaside-Class Ziplines
- Music Walk on Holland America
- New Kids on the Block Cruise Promises "The Right Stuff" for Lifelong Fans
- North Star on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Norwegian Cruise Line Ropes Course
- Oasis of the Seas Entertainment and Shows
- Olympics on Cruises: Can I Watch the Games Onboard?
- P&O Cruise Parties: What to Wear
- Perfect Storm Water Slides on Royal Caribbean
- Photos of 'Lip Sync Battle' on Carnival Cruise Line
- Piano Bar on Carnival Cruise Line
- Planetarium on Cunard's Queen Mary 2 Cruise Ship
- Playlist Productions on Carnival Cruise Line
- Playmakers Sports Bar on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Punchliner Comedy Club on Carnival Cruise Line
- Science Cruises: Astronomy, Nature and More at Sea
- Sky Pad Virtual Reality Trampoline on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- SkyCourse on Carnival Cruise Line
- Skydiving on a Cruise Ship: We Try RipCord by iFly on Royal Caribbean's Anthem of the Seas
- SkyRide on Carnival Cruise Line's Carnival Vista
- Slideboarding on MSC Cruises
- SportSquare on Carnival Cruise Line
- Submarine Rides on Crystal Esprit
- Surfing on a Cruise Ship: We Try the FlowRider on Royal Caribbean
- The DreamWorks Experience: DreamWorks Cruises on Royal Caribbean
- Thrill Theater on Carnival Cruise Line's Carnival Vista
- Trends in Cruise Ship Entertainment
- Two70 on Royal Caribbean
- Very Merrytime Cruises With Disney Cruise Line
- Voice of the Ocean on Princess Cruises
- What Is a Cruise Director?
- What Is a Silent Disco on a Cruise?
- What Is the Cunard Daily Programme on Cunard Cruises?
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Daytime Activities
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Live Music Onboard
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Nighttime Cruise Activities
- What to Expect on a Luxury Cruise: Nightlife and Evening Entertainment
- Which Shows Are on Which Carnival Cruise Line Ship?
- Which Shows Are on Which Celebrity Cruise Ships?
- Which Shows Are on Which Norwegian Cruise Line Ship?
- Which Shows Are on Which Royal Caribbean Cruise Ships?
Had fun but not sure about Norwegian in general.seymourandeveWe live close to Port Canaveral and decided to take a weekend getaway with two other couples. All of us are regular cruisers and have been on just about every line out of, Port Canaveral, Port Everglades and Miami. Knowing that 3 day cruises are ... Read more
Hit and MissyanihooI will try to be brief and to the point. First the hits 1. Embarkation was very smooth. You go in by groups and can be enjoying the buffet by 12:30. 2. The entertainment is very good. The "Rock of Ages is killing it, however it is not ... Read more
First time sailing Holland America. We a frequent Celebrity and RCCL cruisers, but liked the HA Alaska itinerary, plus there were some pricing specials that made this cruise very affordable. We booked a category VD balcony cabin (guarantee), and ... Read more
Most disappointing cruisePjc6429Toilet didn’t work correctly for 7 days, extremely loud fan blowing outside door for 4 days, severe vibration for 2 days. We tried every day to get these problems solved and it never happened. Staff that took care of the room were great and did ... Read more
Love it.TomNguyenWe picked this cruise because the price is reasonable/cheaper than Carnival. 1. The embarkation and disembarkation were smoothly. 2. Ship is new and clean 3. Cabin is small just like any cruise ship cabin. The shower area seems small. 4. ... Read more
No complaints. Really.AmFishHow often can you say that you had a vacation with almost no complaints? This was my first cruise, as well as my first time in Alaska. I couldn't have imagined a better experience! My friend and I arrived in Vancouver a few days early to check ... Read more
I chose Celebrity because we had sailed on the Eclipse two years ago and then Royal Caribbean’s Independence last year and felt that Celebrity was the better option. But I think they have got complacent and it seems to have extended to the bar ... Read more