When it comes to entertainment, cruises don't disappoint. By day, you'll find activities from silly pool games to sophisticated wine tastings. At night, you can hit the bars, watch a show, sing karaoke and party on deck. Whether you want to know more about a specific venue or learn which lines offer the best in cruise entertainment, we've got the inside scoop.Read Reviews for Entertainment Cruises
Best Cruise Lines for Onboard EntertainmentOur top cruise lines will keep you busy with Broadway musicals, aerial shows, comedy clubs and more.
Best Cruise Ship NightclubsOnboard nightclubs run the gamut from flashy discos to top-deck dance parties.
Nighttime Cruise ActivitiesWhat fun will you find after dark on a cruise ship? Take a look at what you can expect onboard.
- 'Frozen, The Musical' on Disney Cruise Line
- 'Tangled, The Musical' on Disney Cruise Line
- 'The Golden Mickeys' on Disney Cruise Line
- 'Villains Tonight' on Disney Cruise Line
- 15 Free Things to Do on Royal Caribbean's Oasis-Class Cruise Ships
- 4D Cinema on MSC Cruises
- 5 Mind-Blowing New Cruise Attractions of 2018
- 8 Best Cruise Lines for Onboard Entertainment
- 9 Fun Cruise Ship Games and Contests That Bring Out Your Inner Kid
- 9 Trends in Cruise Ship Evening Entertainment
- Anthem of the Seas Puzzle Break
- AquaTheater on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Artist Loft on Oceania Cruises
- Can You Watch the Super Bowl on Your Cruise?
- Can You Watch the World Cup on Your Cruise?
- Carnival Cruise Line's Carnival Vista's SkyRide
- Carnival Live on Carnival Cruise Line
- Casinos at Sea: Win Big with Free Cruises and Perks From Cruise Ship Play
- Climbing the Mast on Star Flyer
- Cruise Nightlife: 7 Best Cruise Ship Nightclubs
- Cruise Playlist: 10 Best Cruise Songs
- Cruise Ship Laser Tag: Where to Find It, How to Play It
- Cruise Ship Video Games and Arcades
- Cunard's Queen Mary 2 Kennels and How to Book Them for Your Next Cruise
- Dive-In Movies at the Seaside Theater on Carnival Cruise Line
- Escape the Rubicon on Royal Caribbean's Harmony of the Seas
- From 80s Cruises to Classical Sailings, Don’t Miss These Music Festivals at Sea
- Go-Karts on Norwegian Cruise Line
- Groove for St. Jude on Carnival Cruise Line
- Harmony of the Seas Zipline
- Horizon Newspaper on P&O Cruises
- Hot Glass Show on Celebrity Cruises
- Koningsdam's Wine-Blending
- Lawn Club on Celebrity Cruises
- Lincoln Center Stage on Holland America
- Movies Under the Stars on Princess Cruises
- MSC Cruises' Seaside-Class Ziplines
- Music Walk on Holland America
- New Kids on the Block Cruise Promises "The Right Stuff" for Lifelong Fans
- North Star on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Norwegian Cruise Line Ropes Course
- Olympics on Cruises: Can I Watch the Games Onboard?
- P&O Cruise Parties: What to Wear
- Perfect Storm Water Slides on Royal Caribbean
- Photos of 'Lip Sync Battle' on Carnival Cruise Line
- Planetarium on Cunard's Queen Mary 2 Cruise Ship
- Playlist Productions on Carnival Cruise Line
- Playmakers Sports Bar on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Punchliner Comedy Club on Carnival Cruise Line
- Sky Pad Virtual Reality Trampoline on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- SkyCourse on Carnival Cruise Line
- Skydiving on a Cruise Ship: We Try RipCord by iFly on Royal Caribbean's Anthem of the Seas
- Slideboarding on MSC Cruises
- SportSquare on Carnival Cruise Line
- Submarine Rides on Crystal Esprit
- Surfing on a Cruise Ship: We Try the FlowRider on Royal Caribbean
- The DreamWorks Experience: DreamWorks Cruises on Royal Caribbean
- Thrill Theater on Carnival Cruise Line's Carnival Vista
- Two70 on Royal Caribbean
- Very Merrytime Cruises With Disney Cruise Line
- Voice of the Ocean on Princess Cruises
- What Is a Cruise Director?
- What Is a Silent Disco on a Cruise?
- What Is the Cunard Daily Programme on Cunard Cruises?
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Daytime Activities
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Live Music Onboard
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Nighttime Cruise Activities
- What to Expect on a Luxury Cruise: Nightlife and Evening Entertainment
- Which Shows Are on Which Carnival Cruise Line Ship?
- Which Shows Are on Which Celebrity Cruise Ships?
- Which Shows Are on Which Norwegian Cruise Line Ship?
- Which Shows Are on Which Royal Caribbean Cruise Ships?
EXCEPTIONALNikkiB541We went on Triumph with a group of 14. There wasn't one day were we weren't smiling. Everything from the service to entertainment was exceptional. The dinners were so good, that we were sure not to miss one. Our server actually became our friend. ... Read more
We went on this cruise with a group from a radio station. The rooms were so small two people could not move around at the same time because there was a king sized bed taking up most of it. For us, that was a waste. There was a odor which was ... Read more
VERY Meh.ronguersThis was our 3rd cruise. We are working professionals, in our 40's, and have done two Princess cruises prior (2013, 2016). This was our shortest of the three (6 days). Our first impression at embarkation was ... this ship is moderately dated, ... Read more
First time on the Oasis of the Seas and loved every moment of it !! I will not repeat what has been said before about many things in other reviews, but only give you the absolute highlights for us. Central Park is so peaceful and beautiful with ... Read more
Not Again...nicolelariosThis was My birthday and Our Honeymoon Celebration. The housekeeping lady numerous times forgot to even go in our room so by day 3 we switched to the morning and evening turn down, so we could be guaranteed at least 1. Then the dining room staff ... Read more
Enjoyable, relaxing timetheozWe chose this cruise to celebrate our 50th anniversary and although we have taken 12 cruises, have never been to the Bahamas. One thing I do not understand is why ships port at Port Canaveral. There is nothing to do in port, no shops, no ... Read more
First cruise - Wonderful experienceStef1963Having never cruised before, I can only compare it to a land resort. First, great staff on every level...best cappuccino I've had ever. Thalassotherapy pool was awesome! Champagne in my cabin on my birthday was a lovely surprise. Daily tasting tray ... Read more