When it comes to entertainment, cruises don't disappoint. By day, you'll find activities from silly pool games to sophisticated wine tastings. At night, you can hit the bars, watch a show, sing karaoke and party on deck. Whether you want to know more about a specific venue or learn which lines offer the best in cruise entertainment, we've got the inside scoop.Read Reviews for Entertainment Cruises
Best Cruise Lines for Onboard EntertainmentOur top cruise lines will keep you busy with Broadway musicals, aerial shows, comedy clubs and more.
Best Cruise Ship NightclubsOnboard nightclubs run the gamut from flashy discos to top-deck dance parties.
Nighttime Cruise ActivitiesWhat fun will you find after dark on a cruise ship? Take a look at what you can expect onboard.
- 'Frozen, The Musical' on Disney Cruise Line
- 'Tangled, The Musical' on Disney Cruise Line
- 'The Golden Mickeys' on Disney Cruise Line
- 'Villains Tonight' on Disney Cruise Line
- 10 Fun Cruise Ship Games and Contests That Bring Out Your Inner Kid
- 10 Totally Tubular Ways The 80s Cruise Makes You Relive Your Youth
- 19 Free Things to Do on Royal Caribbean's Oasis-Class Cruise Ships
- 4D Cinema on MSC Cruises
- 5 Mind-Blowing New Cruise Attractions of 2018
- 7 Cool Cruise Ship Escape Rooms You Need to Try
- 8 Best Cruise Lines for Onboard Entertainment
- 9 Divertidos Juegos y Concursos de Cruceros que Traen a Tu Niño Interior
- Anthem of the Seas Puzzle Break
- AquaTheater on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Art Classes on Cruise Ships
- Artist Loft on Oceania Cruises
- Best Cruise Ship Amenities
- BOLT Roller Coaster on Carnival Cruise Ships
- Bowling on MSC Cruises
- Can You Watch the Super Bowl on Your Cruise?
- Can You Watch the World Cup on Your Cruise?
- Carnival Live on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival WaterWorks
- Casinos at Sea: Win Big with Free Cruises and Perks From Cruise Ship Play
- Climbing the Mast on Star Flyer
- Cruise Nightlife: 7 Best Cruise Ship Nightclubs
- Cruise Playlist: 10 Best Cruise Songs
- Cruise Ship Laser Tag: Where to Find It, How to Play It
- Cruise Ship Video Games and Arcades
- Cunard's Queen Mary 2 Kennels and How to Book Them for Your Next Cruise
- Dive-In Movies at the Seaside Theater on Carnival Cruise Line
- Escape the Rubicon on Royal Caribbean's Harmony of the Seas
- From 80s Cruises to Classical Sailings, Don’t Miss These Music Festivals at Sea
- Galaxy Pavilion on Norwegian Cruise Line
- Go-Karts on Norwegian Cruise Line
- Groove for St. Jude on Carnival Cruise Line
- Harmony of the Seas Zipline
- Horizon Newspaper on P&O Cruises
- Hot Glass Show on Celebrity Cruises
- Koningsdam's Wine-Blending
- Lawn Club on Celebrity Cruises
- Lincoln Center Stage on Holland America
- Movies Under the Stars on Princess Cruises
- MSC Cruises' Seaside-Class Ziplines
- Music Walk on Holland America
- New Kids on the Block Cruise Promises "The Right Stuff" for Lifelong Fans
- North Star on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Norwegian Cruise Line Ropes Course
- Oasis of the Seas Entertainment and Shows
- Olympics on Cruises: Can I Watch the Games Onboard?
- P&O Cruise Parties: What to Wear
- Perfect Storm Water Slides on Royal Caribbean
- Photos of 'Lip Sync Battle' on Carnival Cruise Line
- Piano Bar on Carnival Cruise Line
- Planetarium on Cunard's Queen Mary 2 Cruise Ship
- Playlist Productions on Carnival Cruise Line
- Playmakers Sports Bar on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Princess Cruises' Discovery at Sea Program
- Punchliner Comedy Club on Carnival Cruise Line
- Royal Caribbean's Quest Game Show
- Science Cruises: Astronomy, Nature and More at Sea
- Sky Pad Virtual Reality Trampoline on Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Sky Zone on Carnival Cruise Line
- SkyCourse on Carnival Cruise Line
- Skydiving on a Cruise Ship: We Try RipCord by iFly on Royal Caribbean's Anthem of the Seas
- SkyRide on Carnival Cruise Line
- Slideboarding on MSC Cruises
- SportSquare on Carnival Cruise Line
- Surfing on a Cruise Ship: We Try the FlowRider on Royal Caribbean
- The Choir of Man on NCL
- The DreamWorks Experience: DreamWorks Cruises on Royal Caribbean
- The Waterfront on Norwegian Cruise Line
- Thrill Theater on Carnival Cruise Line's Carnival Vista
- Trends in Cruise Ship Entertainment
- Two70 on Royal Caribbean
- Under the Sea: Cruise Ships with Submarines
- Very Merrytime Cruises With Disney Cruise Line
- Voice of the Ocean on Princess Cruises
- What Is a Cruise Director?
- What Is a Silent Disco on a Cruise?
- What Is the Cunard Daily Programme on Cunard Cruises?
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Daytime Activities
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Live Music Onboard
- What to Expect on a Cruise: Nighttime Cruise Activities
- What to Expect on a Luxury Cruise: Nightlife and Evening Entertainment
- Which Shows Are on Which Carnival Cruise Line Ship?
- Which Shows Are on Which Celebrity Cruise Ships?
- Which Shows Are on Which Norwegian Cruise Line Ship?
- Which Shows Are on Which Royal Caribbean Cruise Ships?
A great first ever cruise experiencejoken1105Overall, I loved the MSC Divina and I would highly recommend it to anyone who would like to take a cruise on it. However, it has its pros and cons in each category. Cabin: This category has no cons, my cabin was incredible. I had a balcony room ... Read more
No... Just NongerometteMy husband found this cruise on Travelocity at a very good price. We have been on 13 cruises but never with MSC. At such a great price, we thought we would give it a try. Boarding the ship in Miami was a breeze. Embarkation was swift and orderly ... Read more
The Carnival Magic was NOT that Magical!chipper001First and foremost let me say that Carnival has a automatic 18% tipping system built in that you can dispute at guest services but is very hard to do. Here is the issue I have with it. I may be traditional but in my book tips are earned for starters ... Read more
Wonderful time on the PrideSummerBdayFamI booked this cruise because it went out of Baltimore and it was the best deal I could find. I had very low expectations, and just wanted to get away for a week with my family, see some new places, and not have to cook or clean. The Carnival Pride ... Read more
Second time aroundpat24711Good: Beautiful Ship. Well appointed. Very clean & nice graphics. This was our 20th cruise. Second on Norwegian. Room Steward was great. Bad: First experience was on the Dawn. was not good but, wanted to try again. Will not be a third time. ... Read more
Slightly DisappointingTerrawolfWe had cruised on the Grand Celebration before the hurricane hit Freeport, having had a great time on that ship, so the next time in Florida we thought to check out the Grand Classica going to Nassau. The first time I took the Celebration, I was ... Read more
Not Majestic at allStevej88I’m not even sure where to begin with this review as I’ve never felt compelled to leave such negative feedback about a cruise, let alone whilst I’m still on the ship! A bit about me first, I’m 31 and considered ‘quite young’ to be ... Read more