Around the World Cruises
Cruising Around the World
If you love cruising, the ultimate trip is an around-the-world cruise. But how do you plan for three months at sea? We can set you up for a success with our list of world cruise itineraries and tips for choosing a cruise, packing your bags and navigating the onboard social scene.Read Reviews for World Cruises
World Cruise BasicsWhich ship and cabin to pick? Entire cruise or segment? Is the itinerary right for me? Get the answers.
World Cruise SailingsCircumnavigate the globe on an around-the-world cruise. Check upcoming itineraries here.
12 Tips for Packing for a Long CruiseHow do you avoid airline fees while packing for weeks on a cruise? We share our best packing tips.
- 10 Great Tips to Help You Relax on Your Cruise
- 10 Tips for Shipboard Stargazing on a Cruise
- 12 Tips for Packing for a Long Cruise
- 7 Reasons to Say Yes to an Around the World Cruise
- 9 Bucket List Cruises You Need to Try
- Cruise Critic Members Share 6 Tips on Planning a Transatlantic Cruise
- Cruise Line Loyalty Programs
- How Not to Go Crazy With Tons of Sea Days
- How to Get the Best Deal on a World Cruise
- How to Prepare for a World Cruise
- How to Prepare Your Home for a Long Cruise
- Is a World Cruise on Your Bucket List? 3 Travelers Say, "Do It!"
- Making the Most of Your Overnight Port Call
- Ocean Crossings Offer Time, Life’s Greatest Luxury
- The Fine Art of the Transatlantic Crossing
- World Cruise Segments 101
- World Cruises 2020, 2021 and 2022
- World Cruises: What You Need to Know
Elegant ship let down by the foodanniekinsThe itinerary appealed to me and the time of year was perfect. I was led to believe that Cunard were an upmarket company but several things were not up to standard. Having sailed on several ships with companies as diverse as Thompson, Fred Olsen, ... Read more
Princess retains it values with this little ship.CarnivalisationAm a past Princess passenger with 3 decades of wonderful experiences with the line, until recently. I have found a sad downturn in the products service levels over the past 5 years or so, which includes, staffing, catering and general value for ... Read more
Needs Some Updatingcurrock travelerDont expect Mega Liner inside, its clean and mostly comfortable in most areas, but Hans Bar could do with new more comfortable cushions on lounge chairs, there is no Casino on this ship only Deck Games pool and bars, there is a indoor pool for if ... Read more
Embarkation: Embarkation was painless. We arrived at Station Pier Port Melbourne on 24th May 2015, and dragged our suitcases to the upper level where 300 or so passengers were boarding the Sea Princess in Melbourne for a 102 day World cruise. ... Read more
First i want to say "Thank you!' to everyone on the previous world cruise segment who cancelled this portion of the cruise, which allowed my wife and I the chance of a lifetime at a wonderful price! Seems Princess changed many of the original ports ... Read more
World Cruise 2015ryndamWe have sailed on 30 Crystal cruises, the longest cruise prior to the World Cruise was 21 days. This was our first World Cruise. Transfers The included Carey Limo SUV transfers from home-airport-ship-airport-home were seamless. Drivers there ... Read more
It's a big beautiful world.N410MPThis was our second World Cruise on HAL Amsterdam, but not our last. Our favorite cruise line is Crystal, but HAL is a better deal. 80% of the quality for 60% of the price. So when we can save up enough shekels we go on Crystal, when we get to ... Read more