Cruising for Single People
Want to brave a cruise vacation on your own? Go for it! We can explain the ins and outs of the solo supplement, highlight the best cruise lines for singles, alert you to cruise ships with solo cabins and explore the world of singles group cruises. Plus, we share our best tips for cruising on your own -- and having a great time.Read Reviews for Singles Cruises
10 Best Cruise Lines for Solo TravelersFind out which cruise lines are the best fit for your independent style.
Solo Cruising BasicsGet the low-down on how to choose a cruise, what you'll pay and tips for socializing onboard.
10 Things Every Solo Cruiser Should KnowFrom where to socialize to finding a hideaway, here are our top tips for solo cruisers.
- 10 Best Cruise Lines for Solo Travelers
- 10 Things Every Solo Cruiser Should Know
- Best Enrichment Cruises
- Best Singles Cruises for Adults Under 30
- Cougar Cruises: Gone but Not Forgotten
- Q&A: Cruise Ship Hotel Director Dishes on Norwegian Epic Launch
- Solo Cruise Tips
- The Truth About Solo Cruise Cabins
- What Is a Cruise Dance Host?
- What Is a Single Supplement on a Cruise?
An excellent break from the cold!silasismeOverall this was a great cruise! I've been on two other NCL ships, the Pearl and the Getaway, and my time on the Sky was just as fantastic, albeit very different. On all my other cruises, both on NCL and Carnival, I'd gone with friends or ... Read more
With hurricane Irma preventing some activities to happen in this particular itinerary, I got a balcony cabin for the price I usually pay for an interior. The only thing I wanted was sun and warmth, and I got them, so I am pleased with that cruise. I ... Read more
This was my second cruise with Carnival, and we had a great time as expected. The service was outstanding. Most of all we want to give a shout out to several crew members: Thuthisa and Sanja-servers in the Saphire dining room, Glenn-server at the ... Read more
I chose this cruise as I'd never been to Mexico before and thought this would be a great way to see a little of the country. Embarkation: I was able to take my suitcase on with me but the boarding process was slow and all passengers were herded ... Read more
Annoyed Crew on a Nice ShipDerek1105We chose this ship because we wanted to go to Jamaica and the Cayman Islands. We flew into Orlando and took the Go Port Canaveral transfer package from airport/ to hotel/ to the ship/ to the airport. It was an easy process. It took about an ... Read more
The entire vacation was great. The employees really looked like they enjoyed their jobs and made sure that we were having a great time as well. I saw nothing during the entire trip that was bad, negative, or couldn't be done. I was amazed at the ... Read more
Value for money cruisechicopusWe choose this cruise as it was value for money (i.e. affordable!) - particularly for single cabins, and we were not disappointed overall. For those people looking for the cruise experience and luxury, this isn't the cruise for them. We treated this ... Read more
- Solo Cruiser's Roll Call Kimberlyr22
- Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE JoyMouse
- Solo cruise and drinks package - is there anyway to do this? bjbear
- Age and solo crusing Earl Colby Pottinger
- Looking For Advise On Best Solo Cruise Out Of Galveston Texas Earl Colby Pottinger
- Best things to do as a solo cruiser Billzilla66
- Cruising solo on regal princess 2/18/18 accio_7
- Carnival My Time Dining airlink diva