Cruising for Single People
Want to brave a cruise vacation on your own? Go for it! We can explain the ins and outs of the solo supplement, highlight the best cruise lines for singles, alert you to cruise ships with solo cabins and explore the world of singles group cruises. Plus, we share our best tips for cruising on your own -- and having a great time.Read Reviews for Singles Cruises
10 Best Cruise Lines for Solo TravelersFind out which cruise lines are the best fit for your independent style.
Solo Cruising BasicsGet the low-down on how to choose a cruise, what you'll pay and tips for socializing onboard.
10 Things Every Solo Cruiser Should KnowFrom where to socialize to finding a hideaway, here are our top tips for solo cruisers.
- 10 Things Every Solo Cruiser Should Know
- Best Enrichment Cruise Lines
- Best Singles Cruises for Adults Under 30
- Cougar Cruises: Gone but Not Forgotten
- How to Find the Best Cruise Deals for Singles
- Q&A: Cruise Ship Hotel Director Dishes on Norwegian Epic Launch
- Solo Cruise Tips
- The Truth About Solo Cruise Cabins
- Top Ten Cruise Lines For Solo Cruisers
- What Is a Cruise Dance Host?
- What Is a Single Supplement on a Cruise?
New ship disappointsJasonchiliThis ship is pretty and because it is new, does not have the usual wear and tear. The dining choices are good (but you basically have to spend extra $ to get a decent dinner). Guys Pig has a good bbq lunch that is free. The bad: Havana: We ... Read more
The *best* cruise I have ever done!SamNewmanI loved this so much, I want to do one they offer in a different location. The website really does not sell the boat or the experience. The boat is beautiful, about 8 years old and well maintained. Everything feels luxurious. I was ... Read more
Our first river cruise after over 20+ sea cruises. What a HUGE disappointment. Not much to shout about here, small cabins (no fridge even), average food (except last night gala dinner), non existent entertainment, very few tours included, ... Read more
I choose this cruise Because of the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff .Far supérieur than of have met on all cruises l have been. Stewards are amazing at remembering everyone’s names. Due to cancelled flight, didn’t get ... Read more
Great valueDarrenkarltaylorI chose this cruise as it offered great value for the solo traveller. I found the ship to be very clean and well presented and well equipped. The staff are so friendly and professional and a great laugh. There is a good variety of dining options and ... Read more
Corporate Greed on Carnival hitsannekellyI’ve been on 13 cruises in the past four years and I’m hooked. Enjoyed Emerald Princess at Christmas three years ago (although apart from Crab Shack and Chefs Table the food was pretty poor). I was too busy to write a review however and ... Read more
Wonderful tripmichaejiThis was a wonderful trip. Captain Garth and his crew were excellent and fun to be with. They really made the trip great. The Lewis R French is a great boat and was fun to sail on. We would do it again. The perfect trip to get away from it all and ... Read more
- 30 Days To Go! Lois R
- Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE taznremmy
- Age and solo crusing claudinedee
- Solo cabins on royal caribbean??? taylorna
- Since you're paying double... taylorna
- Solo Cruiser's Roll Call taylorna
- Quantum of the Seas - Solo traveller Floridaholic
- Safety for women cruising solo...