Cruising for Single People
Want to brave a cruise vacation on your own? Go for it! We can explain the ins and outs of the solo supplement, highlight the best cruise lines for singles, alert you to cruise ships with solo cabins and explore the world of singles group cruises. Plus, we share our best tips for cruising on your own -- and having a great time.Read Reviews for Singles Cruises
10 Best Cruise Lines for Solo TravelersFind out which cruise lines are the best fit for your independent style.
Solo Cruising BasicsGet the low-down on how to choose a cruise, what you'll pay and tips for socializing onboard.
10 Things Every Solo Cruiser Should KnowFrom where to socialize to finding a hideaway, here are our top tips for solo cruisers.
Molokai Lanai Olowalu Captain's Choice Honomalino Bay Kailua
- 10 Best Cruise Lines for Solo Travelers
- 10 Things Every Solo Cruiser Should Know
- Best Enrichment Cruises
- Best Singles Cruises for Adults Under 30
- Cougar Cruises: Gone but Not Forgotten
- Q&A: Cruise Ship Hotel Director Dishes on Norwegian Epic Launch
- Solo Cruise Tips
- The Truth About Solo Cruise Cabins
- What Is a Cruise Dance Host?
- What Is a Single Supplement on a Cruise?
My boyfriend and I sailed on Oasis of the Seas in early 2016 and wanted to try out a smaller boat. With only two people, the Oasis was just too large and crowded for our taste. We opted for the Enchantment because of its size and the length of the ... Read more
We came into this cruise with high expectations. All we ended up getting was a beautiful over-packed ship where we couldn't even get a table in the windjammer(the buffet) to sit and eat buffet food. everything was a wait and packed so much i didn't ... Read more
I wouldn't recommend it.CruisingCBThe best thing about this cruise was the cabin. It was quite comfortable and spacious. Although the furnishings weren't the most modern, it was very well maintained and clean. The service was hit or miss. Sometime good other time exceptional ... Read more
Not a bad cruiseLOVE16SHIPI went with a person that had never cruised see wanted to see cuba. Some of the staff did not under stand and some was a little nasty, no extra for them ,but I give my waiter some xtra and the young man that cleaned my room.Embarkation was good ... Read more
It was okjakikiI was underwhelmed by this cruise. It was my first time going on an Oasis class ship on Royal Caribbean, and I was expected to be blown away, but I wasn't. My original cruise was postponed beacuse of Hurricane Irma, so I chose to take the future ... Read more
Great cruise fabulous entertainment and a wonderful staff They have the best entertainment at sea. their production of Mamma Mia was outstanding. They always have fabulous orchestras wonderful singers and a high spirited entertainment crew We ... Read more
Western Caribbean Halloween cruisegarykilbI only went on this cruise as part of a Singles Meetup group with 94 passengers going. Went to the Special Needs counter in the embarkation area of the terminal at the Port of Miami. Submitted my forms and received my ID card. Was never told to go ... Read more
- How Many Solos Can You Fit in One Shared Shuttle Vehicle? dobiemom
- Solo tips for avoiding the expenses of cruising out of NYC? Flatbush Flyer
- Solo Cruiser's Roll Call roughshot60
- Solo on Regal Princess on November 1, 2018 accio_7
- solo male caribbean cruise advice JJSMaine
- Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE Luke104
- adjustment to sailing solo Skubi
- Age and solo crusing elyns1