Repositioning and Transatlantic Cruises
You can still relive the glory days of ocean-liner crossings with a transatlantic cruise or other ocean crossing. For multiple days at sea, look at repositioning sailings, when ships change homeports at the end of a season, or regularly scheduled crossings on cruise lines like Cunard. Not sure what to do with a week at sea? We've got ideas for you.Read Reviews for Repositioning Cruises
- 10 Great Tips to Help You Relax on Your Cruise
- 10 Things Not to Do on Repositioning Cruises
- 10 Things to Do on Queen Mary 2
- 10 Tips for Shipboard Stargazing on a Cruise
- 12 Tips for Packing for a Long Cruise
- 8 Best Cruise Ships for Sea Days
- Cruise Critic Members Share 6 Tips on Planning a Transatlantic Cruise
- How Not to Go Crazy With Tons of Sea Days
- Ocean Crossings Offer Time, Life’s Greatest Luxury
- Repositioning Cruises 2020 and 2021
- So You Want to Be a Cruise Ship Lecturer?
- The Fine Art of the Transatlantic Crossing
- Transatlantic Cruise Tips
- What Are Repositioning Cruises and Why Should I Take One?
- What Is a Transatlantic Cruise?
Stunning ship - shame its MSCwelshy74Who could not get excited about being one of the first to sail a brand new ship? The smell of the new carpets and furniture and how everything shined and glimmered was just perfect and it was a pleasure to sail her. However her maiden voyage was ... Read more
Crammed in like cattle!DianeLizzyMy husband and I chose this cruise as it covered the Med, Suez, Petra and Ports in the Middle East. We arrived in Barcelona for check in which took 3 hours as there were so many people boarding and not enough staff to check us all in. The ... Read more
Majesty one of Royal's worstlarrytampaWe have cruised on Royal since 2011 and are the Diamond level, almost Diamond Plus. We have always enjoyed our RC cruises but I must say the Majesty was the worst we have been on. It was like they dumbed down the cruise, including service, food, ... Read more
Long time cruisers, 1st time with MSC - wonderfulLiftCruisingWe have previously sailed exclusively with NCL and 1 time with Royal Caribbean. This was our first experience with MSC Cruises and we were pleasantly surprised with our experience onboard. We chose this itinerary because it was the ship's ... Read more
Brand New Ship and She is Beautifulbuckeyecruiser44081We always wanted to take a TA and be on a new ship very early after launching and this trip fulfilled our desire. There are not a lot of negative comments about the ship or crew that can be made. Yes it has its creaks and groans as we sailed into ... Read more
Pristine Mega-Ship Repo CruisePapermoon4This was my first MSC cruise. The Meraviglia is huge - but it never felt crowded. It has a good layout, centered by an atrium featuring the (to date) largest LED ceiling at sea. My balcony cabin was comfortable (especially the pillows!). Not much ... Read more
Very surprising cruisejolanda moemanBefore the cruise we stayed in a Scandic hotel near the terminal of Hurtigruten. The embarkation went very smoothly and relaxed, no stress at all. You will receive good information before going on board. The ship was in Art Deco style and looks ... Read more