Repositioning and Transatlantic Cruises
You can still relive the glory days of ocean-liner crossings with a transatlantic cruise or other ocean crossing. For multiple days at sea, look at repositioning sailings, when ships change homeports at the end of a season, or regularly scheduled crossings on cruise lines like Cunard. Not sure what to do with a week at sea? We've got ideas for you.Read Reviews for Repositioning Cruises
- 10 Great Tips to Help You Relax on Your Cruise
- 10 Things Not to Do on Repositioning Cruises
- 10 Things to Do on Queen Mary 2
- 10 Tips for Shipboard Stargazing on a Cruise
- 12 Tips for Packing for a Long Cruise
- 8 Best Cruise Ships for Sea Days
- Cruise Critic Members Share 6 Tips on Planning a Transatlantic Cruise
- How Not to Go Crazy With Tons of Sea Days
- Ocean Crossings Offer Time, Life’s Greatest Luxury
- Repositioning Cruises 2019 and 2020
- So You Want to Be a Cruise Ship Lecturer?
- The Fine Art of the Transatlantic Crossing
- Transatlantic Cruise Tips
- What Are Repositioning Cruises and Why Should I Take One?
- What Is a Transatlantic Cruise?
Where to start: First, we have sailed nineteen times and experienced an array of American AND European cruise products from RCCL, Princess, Costa, P&O, NCL, Holland America etc. The experiences of these diverse products have collectively ... Read more
Very disappointedLizinic4Booked the Queens Grill = £9.000 so quite expensive. Was expecting a real quality experience but very quickly realised it was not all it was made up to be. So, arrived in Southampton and entered a chaotic cattle shed where I was shunted to the ... Read more
TranslanticJayBR3This is our 13 Cruise trip and the third with Cunard. We sailed before on QE and QV, but it was our first time on the mighty QM2. The ship was iconic and displayed luxury interior deco in all areas. However, it lacked some of Cunard elements and ... Read more
We need a Vacation after this....VacationNotARoyalFanTo put it mildly.....We really need a vacation after this Cruise! We ~hesitantly booked this Alaskan Glacier cruise with 7 other family members from around the US. This was to be a true "Bucket-List Cruise". There were 3 Seniors with our ... Read more
We have sailed Azamara a number of times and really enjoy the on-board experience. This itinerary attracted us because of the variation in cultures and climate. The embarkation was very smooth and we were quickly processed. . Because of an ... Read more
The Amazing Alaskan CruiseHank526We went on The N.C.L. Jewel The Cruise was from Seward, Alaska to Vancouver,British Columbia. This was a wonderful seven day Alaskan Cruise. We were located in the two bedroom family villa suite in The Haven and it was sufficient for the four of us ... Read more
Better than the best of others!RossiniWanted to revisit Japan, enjoy TransAtlantic sea days, heard wonderful comments re: Crystal. This cruise was spectacular in both food, lectures and personal service. Have been on 50 cruises over the years and found the Symphony to be one of the ... Read more