Repositioning and Transatlantic Cruises
You can still relive the glory days of ocean-liner crossings with a transatlantic cruise or other ocean crossing. For multiple days at sea, look at repositioning sailings, when ships change homeports at the end of a season, or regularly scheduled crossings on cruise lines like Cunard. Not sure what to do with a week at sea? We've got ideas for you.Read Reviews for Repositioning Cruises
- 10 Great Tips to Help You Relax on Your Cruise
- 10 Things Not to Do on Repositioning Cruises
- 10 Things to Do on Queen Mary 2
- 10 Tips for Shipboard Stargazing on a Cruise
- 12 Tips for Packing for a Long Cruise
- 8 Best Cruise Ships for Sea Days
- Cruise Critic Members Share 6 Tips on Planning a Transatlantic Cruise
- How Not to Go Crazy With Tons of Sea Days
- Ocean Crossings Offer Time, Life’s Greatest Luxury
- Repositioning Cruises 2020 and 2021
- So You Want to Be a Cruise Ship Lecturer?
- The Fine Art of the Transatlantic Crossing
- Transatlantic Cruise Tips
- What Are Repositioning Cruises and Why Should I Take One?
- What Is a Transatlantic Cruise?
Best of four times on JewelrobbinscaThe Jewel, four times aboard her now and this was the best trip yet. That isn’t saying much since I am attracted by her itineraries more so than by what it delivers. That being said, it really was the best of the four trips. The trip was booked ... Read more
Mixed Feelings about Cruisejbpalazzo@gmail.comWe were aboard the Jewel for the annual repositioning cruise from Alaska to the winter itinerary. There were several really great things about the ship that deserve 5 stars. But there were also several dismal things about the ship that deserve 0 ... Read more
Very poorMaidmarioninnz64We choose this cruise due to the itinerary it stopped in Hong Kong, Vietnam and Singapore. The ship was on its way to Australia. This ship is not ready for the Australian market. Very focused on its Asia market. Service was terrible and ... Read more
BAD FROM EMBARKATION ON...KENW513Embarkation in vancouver was a disaster! embarkation staff was incompetent and overwhelmed by the number of passengers. there was no special line for handicap or platinum members. Lifeboat drill was at 1100 p.m.-stupid time to have it. ... Read more
We are frequent cruisers. We got together with two other couples on this cruise - just to enjoy a new ship. We had all been to all the ports so we figured we would just enjoy each other's company. When we booked the cruise, it said that the ship ... Read more
My husband purchased this cruise for me as a holiday gift - we love cruising, and have cruised several times with NCL. The fact that Jersey Boys (one of my favorite musicals) was on-board was the proverbial icing on the cake! We were excited! We ... Read more
The Good and Bad of the Bliss2fun2forgetWe have been on 25 cruises, 3 so far this year. We have been on multiple NCL cruises and we were excited to try out the Bliss! The cruise did not start out well and was lacking through out the entire cruise. The Good: 1. We loved the ... Read more