Gay & Lesbian Cruises
Gay & Lesbian Cruising
Cruises are welcoming vacation options for gay and lesbian travelers. Whether you're a lesbian couple looking for a romantic getaway or gay singles ready to party and make friends, there's a cruise for you. We can help you choose between fully chartered gay and lesbian cruises and gay groups on regular cruises, and find the cruise line that's right for you.Read Reviews for Gay & Lesbian Cruises
Gay Cruising BasicsLearn which lines, ports and charter companies cater to gay and lesbian cruisers.
Top 10 Cruise Lines for Gay and Lesbian TravelersFrom GLBT meetups to fabulous bars and nightlife, these cruise lines are tops with gay travelers.
Gay and Lesbian Charter CruisesRead about upcoming gay and lesbian cruises from Atlantis, RSVP, Olivia and other companies.
- All-Gay Charter Cruises vs. Mainstream Cruises for LGBT Travelers
- Come Aboard My Lesbian Olivia Cruise
- FOD FAQ's, or Who Are the Friends of Dorothy?
- Gay and Lesbian Charter Cruises 2017 to 2018
- How to Choose an LGBT Cruise
- Pictures of an Olivia Lesbian Cruise
- Top 10 Cruise Lines for Gay and Lesbian Travelers
- Why Celebrity Cruises Is a Great Choice for LGBTQ Cruisers
A cut aboveTASOMy 4th cruise but first on Crystal Cruise. It will be very hard to cruise on any other line. Pros: Exceptional service. Our PURE room was kept in amazing shape as the attendant must have gone in multiple times throughout the day. So pleasant and ... Read more
NYC to Bermuda July 2017Karl0321We chose this cruise because we are frequent NCL cruisers and we like the convenience of leaving from NYC. We live in CT so it is an easy train ride into Grand Central and a mile long taxi ride to the pier. This was our first time on Breakaway and ... Read more
Absolutely Stunning!katleonaWe chose this cruise line because we wanted to see as many of the islands as possible in the short amount of time we were able to leave home. We planned to choose our favorites and return another time when we can really go more into depth. This ... Read more
Best vacation EVER!SWuycheckWhy we booked this trip: I liked the initial itinerary, but I ultimately choose this time due to friends/family members vacations schedules. It was the perfect time for everyone to meet up. We had four different groups meeting up: the Florida group, ... Read more
Fabulous CruiseCococat99WE just returned home from our first river cruise: 2 weeks Grand European Cruise with Viking was outstanding. We loved every minute. Relaxing, yet lots of history to see and learn about. I cannot say enough about the crew: they were the best we have ... Read more
Fantastic crew performance. Absolutely stellar captain. He was funny and entertaining, as well as professional/knowledgable. None could be better.World class crew, that caters to your every need.The owner cabin was very spacious and clean. They even ... Read more
A great introduction to PortugalToddteddyWe were welcomed on board and we're treated like family from the start. Food not your usual "international cuisine" but included real Portuguese gems. Fish was so well cooked, as we're the meat dishes. One of our party was a veggie who ... Read more
- Norwegian Bliss interest? RMS Olympic
- How gay friendly is Holland America? ChrisInSD
- NCL Epic Jan 13-20, 2018 mdlarsen
- RC Brilliance of the Seas. September 10 2017 out of Barcelona threezs
- LGBT Cruisers rsverdier
- Queen Mary 2 Transatlantic October 20, 2017 dfwguy
- Celebrity Eclipse 17th Sep 2017. Tiggertastic
- Lesbian Couples who love cruising MishelleMcc