Gay & Lesbian Cruises
Gay & Lesbian Cruising
Cruises are welcoming vacation options for gay and lesbian travelers. Whether you're a lesbian couple looking for a romantic getaway or gay singles ready to party and make friends, there's a cruise for you. We can help you choose between fully chartered gay and lesbian cruises and gay groups on regular cruises, and find the cruise line that's right for you.Read Reviews for Gay & Lesbian Cruises
Gay Cruising BasicsLearn which lines, ports and charter companies cater to gay and lesbian cruisers.
Top 10 Cruise Lines for Gay and Lesbian TravelersFrom GLBT meetups to fabulous bars and nightlife, these cruise lines are tops with gay travelers.
Gay and Lesbian Charter CruisesRead about upcoming gay and lesbian cruises from Atlantis, RSVP, Olivia and other companies.
- All-Gay Charter Cruises vs. Mainstream Cruises for LGBT Travelers
- Come Aboard My Lesbian Olivia Cruise
- FOD FAQ's, or Who Are the Friends of Dorothy?
- Gay and Lesbian Charter Cruises 2017 to 2018
- How to Choose an LGBT Cruise
- Pictures of an Olivia Lesbian Cruise
- Top 10 Cruise Lines for Gay and Lesbian Travelers
- Why Celebrity Cruises Is a Great Choice for LGBTQ Cruisers
Overall good experienceGymrat327We decided on this cruise because it was going to the ports we wanted to see. We were delayed leaving NYC but they said it was because of delayed shipments arriving due to the hurricane down south. It actually ended up being pretty cool as you got ... Read more
It had been 8 years since we had taken our first ever cruise which was on Independence Of The Seas on a Mediterranean trip from Southampton. So this trip was a bit of a nostalgia visit on a similar itinerary with the same participants, me, my ... Read more
Great ship, awesome crewAdbentonWe choose this cruise to see New England and some of Canada. Anthem of the Seas is a beautiful ship. Ten of the elevators have quirky character photos on the back wall. It was a challenge to get a photo of all ten. The esplanade is beautiful with a ... Read more
Another wonderful RCCL experienceWarrenRHI was looking for something quick and easy to end my summer and the 4 night Bahamas on RCCL Majesty was perfect. I went solo with a stack of books to read and although I didn't get to all of it I was completely satisfied. I'm a frequent cruiser on ... Read more
We celebrated our 40th anniversary on this trip. We only went on 7 days of this 14 day cruise from Amsterdam to four cities in Norway. Several of our group did, however, take the full 14 days. We spent a week in Amsterdam before and loved that ... Read more
Our first cruise - we'll be backkathyspeakmanThis was our first cruise so I must start out by saying that I have no point of comparison. We had been hesitant to go on a cruise but were advised to stick to small luxury ships and the Azamara Quest is in this category. We just loved this ... Read more
Not as good as last year but still had a good timeCaptainDon80I would give this 3.5 stars if I could. We had very high expectations for this cruise as our cruise on the Equinox last year really set the bar quite high. My wife and I 32 and 37, respectively and consider ourselves “foodies” who enjoy ... Read more
- Considering Norwegian's Pride of America November 11 poppymum
- HAL Rotterdam feedback? RMS Olympic
- Does anyone do the FOD/LGBT gatherings? poppymum
- Single gay daddy wants advice on cruiselines and hope to meet with other gay parents SeaTeacher
- Crystal Cruises - tell me about it Bo1953
- Transgender cruising without a name change crzergrl
- How gay friendly is Holland America? SFBayAreaShipLover
- Jamaica lately? perditax