1. Home
  2. Cruise Lines
  3. Celebrity Cruises
  4. Celebrity Reflection
  5. Deck Plans
  6. Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah (partially obstructed view) (2C)
Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah (partially obstructed view)
Veranda staterooms feature floor to ceiling sliding glass doors, a sitting area with a sofa, two beds that convert to a queen, bath with shower stall and washbasin, vanity, and a television. Category 2C cabins have an unobstructed horizon view but obstructed views when looking down to the water.

Find the Lowest Celebrity Reflection Price

Easily compare prices from multiple sites with one click

Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah (partially obstructed view) (2C) Cabin Reviews

Cabin was well laid out with the bed toward the bath and the desk by the balcony. Storage was adequate and our luggage fit under the bed. You could see part of the life boats from the room and the view down was obstructed. When sitting ... Read More
Cabin was well laid out with the bed toward the bath and the desk by the balcony. Storage was adequate and our luggage fit under the bed. You could see part of the life boats from the room and the view down was obstructed. When sitting on the balcony looking straight out the view of the ocean was good. The room was quiet, we were over the photo gallery area. There was some light at night from the deck below but no noise or smoke. The location worked well because we were close to the forward elevators or we could walk down one floor to cross the ship through the public areas on deck five instead of spending so much time in long halls. Read Less
Sail Date February 2017
Clean and everything worked as it should. Was a few doors from the elevators and you could be anywhere in 45 seconds. Only complaint was the automatic door on the deck below is probably under this cabin. Every time it opened it sounded ... Read More
Clean and everything worked as it should. Was a few doors from the elevators and you could be anywhere in 45 seconds. Only complaint was the automatic door on the deck below is probably under this cabin. Every time it opened it sounded like someone was moving a big cart down the hallway, and it opened all night because the door leads to a smoking area that is used 24/7. Bring earplugs. Read Less
Sail Date February 2017
Our cabin had a partially obstructed view. This was our first time to try this, and it was no problem at all. You could see 100% of the view over a span of about 20% of the balcony. The other 80% was restricted by a lifeboat on the ... Read More
Our cabin had a partially obstructed view. This was our first time to try this, and it was no problem at all. You could see 100% of the view over a span of about 20% of the balcony. The other 80% was restricted by a lifeboat on the left, and a room that jutted out on deck 5. You could always see to the horizon though. It was not a problem, and we would do it again for the right price (as in this case). Read Less
Sail Date January 2017
Much to praise... : Cabin 8114
Good location for us, near very front of ship - we like to get in the extra steps after eating so much on the ship. Quiet, no vibration. Good size balcony. Bed closer to window than to lav.
Good location for us, near very front of ship - we like to get in the extra steps after eating so much on the ship. Quiet, no vibration. Good size balcony. Bed closer to window than to lav. Read Less
Sail Date December 2016
A very good week : Cabin 7114
I don't actually remember our cabin category, we had a veranda room with an unobstructed view. Very close to the front of the ship. The room was great, but there was lots of banging and clanging going on. I use earplugs to sleep and ... Read More
I don't actually remember our cabin category, we had a veranda room with an unobstructed view. Very close to the front of the ship. The room was great, but there was lots of banging and clanging going on. I use earplugs to sleep and my husband could sleep through a train wreck, so it wasn't really a problem for us, but it could be an issues for others. Also the part of the ship seemed to have more sway that did other cabins we have had midship. Something to keep in mind for those who may be prone to motion sickness. Read Less
Sail Date December 2016
Relaxing Vacation : Cabin 6156
Size: The vanity bumps out and with the sofa across from it there is just not enough room to pass each other. We had to keep moving the cocktail table in order to pass comfortably and we are not huge people. Storage: There are ... Read More
Size: The vanity bumps out and with the sofa across from it there is just not enough room to pass each other. We had to keep moving the cocktail table in order to pass comfortably and we are not huge people. Storage: There are three fairly deep drawers in the vanity and a reasonably sized closet (without shelves) and that is it except for two cupboards above the bed. These cupboards are kind of awkward to access (you almost have to stand on the bed). The bathroom is a bit nicer than we have found in similar rooms on other ships. It has a nice sized shower and adequate space for your personal and bathroom necessities. This particular cabin has a very large balcony. Read Less
Sail Date November 2016
Great layout - bed by the balcony. Needs a washing line in the bathroom. Larger sink.A little more drawer space would be useful. Balcony could do with 1 chair and 1 lounger
Great layout - bed by the balcony. Needs a washing line in the bathroom. Larger sink.A little more drawer space would be useful. Balcony could do with 1 chair and 1 lounger Read Less
Sail Date November 2016

Already Booked?

Get to know who you’ll be sailing with