Updated August 21, 2018
Cruise Critic experts Colleen McDaniel, Senior Executive Editor, and Chris Gray Faust, Senior Editor, explain the ins and outs of cruise ship beverage packages.
- Cruise line drink packages offer convenience and value allowing for carefree sipping while you sail
- Drink packages often include alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks
- Drink packages are sold at a per day per person rate and charged to your room
- Drink packages are often tiered so watch for inclusions when you make your selection
- Think about your vacation habits when considering which drinks package to buy
We Want to Hear from You!
Please leave a review for us on iTunes! We appreciate any feedback.
Have a question? Email us at email@example.com, or leave a voicemail at 609-583-0108.
Music by Tilman Sillescu, BMI of Universal Soundrangers Music, BMI; Sound effects from gollamar, Benboncan and ingsey101 of freesound.org