As you lie on a massage table, legs tucked into a soft sheet, hot stones soothing the tired muscles of your back and arms, you will most certainly not be thinking about cruise ship spa ratings. And while you relax on a heated tile lounger or in a steamy sauna, eyes drooping, thoughts of work and bills scurrying far away, you're probably not wondering about your cruise line's philosophy on its spa product.
But when you sit down at your computer to research your next cruise vacation, you might very well want to know where to find the best spas at sea -- and we'll be there to help.
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub on Celebrity's Solstice-Class Ships
- Greenhouse Spa on Holland America's Pinnacle-Class Ships
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub on Cunard's Queen Mary 2
- Crystal Life Spa and Salon on Crystal's Symphony & Serenity
- LivNordic Spa on Viking's Ocean Vessels
- Aurea Spa on MSC's Meraviglia-Class Ships
- Vitality Spa on Royal Caribbean's Oasis-Class Ships
- Canyon Ranch Spa on Regent's Seven Seas Explorer