5 oz MARTINI & ROSSI® Vermouth Extra Dry
4 basa fillets (6-7 ounces each)
- In a frying pan, heat the olive oil and sweat the garlic, chili flakes and onions. Add the vermouth and reduce.
- Braise the fish and fennel, and add cherry tomatoes and sugar; salt and pepper to taste.
- Peel and mash the potatoes with a fork.
8.In a pan, heat the olive oil and sautee the marinated sundried tomatoes for a few seconds. Add the potatoes and chives and mix gently to combine.
- Cut and remove the bottom of the bok choy and separate the leaves. Saute with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place the sauteed bok choy in the middle of the plate (3 leaves per plate).
- Arrange the fish on top and then layer with the potato and fennel.
- Drizzle with sauce and garnish with chives.
Editor's note: Measurements have been converted from the metric system and are approximate.