-Room was clean, well maintained with towel folding art which my son really loved, most of the evening turn-down service they offered, Thank you Ricardo, our room attendant who was quite but diligent and keen on clean and ... Read More
-Room was clean, well maintained with towel folding art which my son really loved, most of the evening turn-down service they offered, Thank you Ricardo, our room attendant who was quite but diligent and keen on clean and organizing the room.
- Room maintenance was done two times a day, morning and evening; they seems like being aware of our absence, it was only done while we were out of the room
- Dining foods were good and average depends on the day but, service as excellent; staffs remember what each guest prefer and worked hard to meet your satisfaction
Thanks to Bandoo and Alex at Grande Dining Room
- Although the dine at Windjammer takes a little line-up, the staff were friendly and dishes were taken away promptly
- Mama Mia show was excellent and professional, I definitely recommend this show
- Park Cafe, nice atmosphere outside of the store, located in central park and food were fresh, mostly panini, sandwich, fruit, chips (lunch), cakes and cookies
- Sorrento, Pizza place was our favorite snack place
- Giovanni, Specialty Italian restaurant with extra charge, the food was excellent but, service was not great
Haiti was the best part port
Cozumel, Mexico, we had All inclusive (Locker is not included, $15) Dolphin Encounter at Dolphinaries takes about mins north, it was excellent experience. The guy who led the group from the port was very prompt and clear. He also engaged 'back-to-the port' taxi for us at the end of the excursion which was already included. (we departed the port at 10:30am and returned at 2:30pm) Photo purchasing was pricey but we were aware of this before the trip so we only bought one $25 printed photo for our son. Package is about $100
- the drain at room vanity was not working well, seems clogged a bit
- side table hinge was riffed off, dangling; it was concerned safety issue
- Guest service phone service was unpleasantly greeted:
pre-purchased arcade card credit on your seapass card can be kept on exceeding the amount you charge so BE Careful if you don't want to exceed the amount; guest service people is not polite when you tried to fix this. We pre-purchased two 25 dollars arcade cards, one for my kid and one for my husband. They put these credit for each of my son and husband's seapass card and as we played throughout our trip, not on one day, we were not sure how much balance we have left since none of their balance machine was working at the arcades (Deck 6 and 15). At the end, we were charged exceeding amount of 18.50 dollars on our seapass account, turned out unlimited without my perception.
We called guest service from our stateroom, the guy who picked up the phone was grumpy as he picked up the phone and he kept on saying it's been exceeding our limit of $25 and charged on our seapass. What's the point of purchasing arcade card online before on onboard, set the limit of $25 each then if we can just use our seapass card unlimited. He was repeating the same thing like a parrot until I raised my voice then "I don't like the way you talk to me" he said. I said back "I don't like the way you talk to me too" However, He talked to his superior and it was refunded to our account at the end of the day but definitely not a pleasant experience.
- At Windjammer buffet, food were a bit salty, complimentary drinks (juice and iced tea) were bit watered-down and table was not cleaned properly, wet and smelly but we understood as this place always busy during the meal hours.
Jamaica, we did 'Place in the Sun', we don't recommend this. the beach was really crowded, each chair cost $6 above, Short time (2 1/2 hour including lunch time, you gotta find a spot, engage the chair, swim, shower, find a place to eat), stop by unnecessary souvenir store led by the guide (wasting 45 mins here - people complained to the guide). However, we didn't want to stay there long so, we found our own way to Margaretville restaurant located five minutes walking from the beach. This was a only memorable place we had on this excursion. Food was good (Jerk Chicken) and located by the sea. When we returned from Margaretville, everyone in our group were looking for a guide in front of extremely crowded/chaos entrance of the beach (Dr. Cave) where we were told to meet her, I myself, had to go inside again find her.
- Overall, the most of service staffs were friendly and kind, but some of staffs were not consistent with every guest place to place, blunt and unpleasant expression, we are Asian and relatively young family, I hope this is not about discrimination about appearance they judge. Read Less