Reflection Suite Photos
1 of 10
- The Reflection Suite may be best known for its all-glass shower, which juts out over the edge of the ship. Here's the view from inside the shower. Bathers can see out, but reflective glass has been used to protect their modesty from the outside.
- The rest of the bathroom facilities are equally luxurious. The suite's main bathroom features a Jacuzzi bathtub and all-glass, floor-to-ceiling windows for stunning sea views while you scrub.
- But there's more to this suite than fabulous bathing facilities. As you can see, the living areas are big enough to host a serious party. Here's a view of the main living room, with the dining area to the left and the TV/relaxation area to the right.
- Here's another shot of the main living room, looking the opposite direction out to sea.
- The Reflection Suite, which makes up one whole half of the front of Deck 14, has floor-to-ceiling glass windows and spectacular views. It's decorated with free-standing art.
- The two-bedroom suite also has sumptuous sleeping areas. The Master Bedroom features a massage bed, which is controlled by an iPad and offers different speeds and strengths. You can even adjust the thickness of your mattress. Reflection's Signature Suites, the Penthouse Suite and the Royal Suite also offer the same massage mattress.
- The second bedroom leads out onto the 194-square-foot wraparound veranda.
- Here's the opposite view, showing the veranda's outdoor bathtub and the entrance to the second bedroom on the left. The veranda is also accessed via the bathroom.
You Might Also Like:
Celebrity Reflection: The End of an Era?
New Cruise Ships, 2012 - 2016