P&O Cruises Ships
P&O Cruises Ship Reviews
Ranked #7 of 8 P&O Cruises Ships
- The best of British through and through
- A mid-sized ship that's not too overwhelming for first-timers
- Adult-only vessel catering for a more mature crowd
- Launched: 1995; Passengers: 1800
Ranked #8 of 8 P&O Cruises Ships
P&O Cruises Member Reviews
Having returned from our 12 day cruise aboard Arcadia, we wish to express our great disappointment.
As this was our first cruise the ship ... Read more
What a travesty the previous reviewer of this cruise has provided.
1. The staff throughout the ship were excellent and could not have done ... Read more
First time cruisers and read a lot on here about falling standards, poor service, poor food, poor entertainment....we must have been on a ... Read more
We booked this 12 night cruise as a last minute deal, so really were not expecting too much. On our arrival at the Ocean terminal P&O staff ... Read more
First time cruisers and would highly recommend the experience, particularly being able to visit so many islands in a short 2 week period. The ... Read more
Write a Review!