Oceania Cruises Ships
Oceania Ship Reviews
Ranked #2 of 6 Oceania Ships
- Line's first-ever new-build christened February 2011
- Incredible suites, including 2,000-square-footers
- 10 restaurants onboard, options from French to Asian
- Launched: 2011; Passengers: 1,258
Ranked #5 of 6 Oceania Ships
- Specialty Tuscan and French-inspired dining included in fares
- Bulgari amenities included in balcony cabins and above
- Martini and wine tastings hosted by onboard experts
- Launched: 1998; Passengers: 684
Oceania Member Reviews
Concierge Level is NOT worth it.
There are no advantages to paying more for this privilege. A few upscale toiletries are ... Read more
For the last three years my DH has been trying to get me to try Oceania and when this one came up in a price point I was comfortable with doing, I ... Read more
Personal Background Information: I've been on the S. S. France in 1969 with roomates from University, crossing the Atlantic from New York to ... Read more
WOW just returned, what a beautiful place. Oceania was a lovely ship.
Air Tahiti was good but must complain the seats were very ... Read more
This was our third Oceania cruise, and as much as I hate to say it, not our best. We chose it because of the amazing itinerary. Dubai and several ... Read more
Write a Review!