Viking Cruises Ships
Viking River Ship Reviews
Ranked #21 of 60 Viking River Ships
- Company-owned ship completely refurbished in 2012
- More time in St. Petersburg and Moscow than ocean cruise
- Russian language lessons, vodka tastings and program directors
- Launched: 2012; Passengers: 196
Russia River - Viking Rurik
Viking River Member Reviews
This was our first Viking cruise and, overall, we were quite impressed. We liked the dining options and the food was always good (with several ... Read more
This was my first trip to France as well as my first Viking Cruise. We sailed from Paris to Normandy and back.
It was great to see the ... Read more
The Grand European Tour lived up to its name and was grand in every respect. This was our first cruise of any type and our expectations were fully ... Read more
I would recommend Viking to anyone interested in doing a river cruise. Everything was fantastic from the day we boarded until we had to leave. The ... Read more
This was a wonderful trip. We want to plan another Viking cruise.
* Planned activities - a good variety of excursions and activities on ... Read more
Write a Review!