Windstar Cruises Ships
Windstar Ship Reviews
- Pro: Unique four-masted small ship with high crew-to-passenger ratio
- Con: Not wheelchair accessible for people who have mobility difficulties
- Bottom Line: Perfect for active travelers who want an intimate shipboard life and picturesque ports
- Launched: 1986; Passengers: 148
- Pro: An eye-catching, refurbished ship offering free water sports and private events around idyllic islands.
- Con: Limited onboard facilities and entertainment may not appeal to fans of big ships.
- Bottom Line: A yacht-like experience with casual elegance and friendly, attentive service.
- Launched: 1988; Passengers: 148
- Pros: Service-driven, laid-back luxury, with longer visits in lesser-known ports of call
- Cons: Lacks big ship bells and whistles
- Bottom Line: Great for active couples looking for romance on a sophisticated ship
- Launched: 2014; Passengers: 212
- Pro: Upscale, destination-driven yacht that visits off-the-beaten-path ports of call
- Con: Without sails, it lacks some of the panache of Windstar's original iconic ships
- Bottom Line: Ideal for active couples seeking a romantic, small ship atmosphere
- Launched: 2015; Passengers: 212