Regent Seven Seas Cruises Ships
Regent Seven Seas Ship Reviews
Ranked #1 of 4 Regent Seven Seas Ships
Pros: Cruise fare covers nearly everything: drinks, tips and excellent variety of excursions
Cons: Prices are among the industry's highest, even for entry-level suites
Bottom Line: Inclusive nature and great service means a Mariner cruise is all about relaxing
- Launched: 2001; Passengers: 700
Ranked #2 of 4 Regent Seven Seas Ships
- All-inclusive beverages, including wine, cocktails
- Connoisseur Club for cognac and cigars
- Prime 7 is the fleet's dedicated steakhouse
- Launched: 1999; Passengers: 490
Ranked #3 of 4 Regent Seven Seas Ships
- 700-passenger ship features all-suite, all-balcony staterooms
- Fares include soft drinks and alcohol
- Free, unlimited shore excursions
- Launched: 2003; Passengers: 700
Ranked #4 of 4 Regent Seven Seas Ships
- Cruise fare includes air, Internet, even hotel package.
- Every cabin is a suite.
- First new Regent ship in more than a decade.
- Launched: 2016; Passengers: 750
Regent Seven Seas Member Reviews
Write a Review!