Regent Seven Seas Cruises Ships
Regent Seven Seas Ship Reviews
Ranked #1 of 4 Regent Seven Seas Ships
- Standard: All cabins are suites with balcony
- Cruises the Caribbean, South America, Europe
- Big passenger to crew ratio with outstanding service
- Launched: 2001; Passengers: 700
Ranked #2 of 4 Regent Seven Seas Ships
- All-inclusive beverages, including wine, cocktails
- Connoisseur Club for cognac and cigars
- Prime 7 is the fleet's dedicated steakhouse
- Launched: 1999; Passengers: 490
Ranked #3 of 4 Regent Seven Seas Ships
- 700-passenger ship features all-suite, all-balcony staterooms
- Fares include soft drinks and alcohol
- Free, unlimited shore excursions
- Launched: 2003; Passengers: 700
Ranked #4 of 4 Regent Seven Seas Ships
- Cruise fare includes air, Internet, even hotel package.
- Every cabin is a suite.
- First new Regent ship in more than a decade.
- Launched: 2016; Passengers: 750
Regent Seven Seas Member Reviews
Voyager Master Suite
My review centers specifically around the Master Suite experience, #700. This writing reflects a just completed 18 ... Read more
After cruised with Regent many times, we were looking forward to our western Caribbean "snorkel" cruise. After we paid our final payment, the ... Read more
January 7th sailing out of Miami for our yearly Caribbean cruise with the Navigator. Our cabin on deck 6 was fine and our cabin attendant was ... Read more
This is a second re-write of my original draft. I have read many reviews here on cruise critic. Some so negative, I think to myself, there is ... Read more
My sister and I cruised on the January 7-17, 2015 Regent Navigator out of Miami. We booked the least expensive run of the ship fare and were ... Read more
Write a Review!