Disney Cruise Line Ships
Disney Ship Reviews
Ranked #1 of 4 Disney Ships
- Introduces new shows, Muppets interactive game
- Expanded adults-only top-deck serenity zone
- Placemats come to life during new dinner show
- Launched: 2012; Passengers: 2,500
Ranked #2 of 4 Disney Ships
- Pro: Superb entertainment and activity options are geared to cruisers of all ages.
- Con: You can't escape the Disney characters, music, merchandise and branding anywhere onboard.
- Bottom Line: It's one of the better choices for family travel, especially with very young kids.
- Launched: 2011; Passengers: 2,500 dbl. (4,000 max)
Bahamas - Disney Dream
Ranked #3 of 4 Disney Ships
- Cool programs and hangouts for kids, tweens, teens
- Three pools, waterslide and toddler splash area
- Three main restaurants include French and Brazilian
- Launched: 1998; Passengers: 1,754
Ranked #4 of 4 Disney Ships
- Magical deck parties with Disney characters
- Separate pools for kids, families & adults
- Rotational dining scheme -- new venue nightly, same waiters
- Launched: 1999; Passengers: 1,754
Disney Member Reviews
For those who want the ULTIMATE cruise experience, this is it! My family booked this room and we were absolutely ENTHRALLED! The room is appointed ... Read more
My family and I went on our first cruise on Disney Fantasy. We loved the boat, the experience, the shows on the boat, the cabin, the dining ... Read more
Our family of 4 just returned from a 3-night cruise on Disney Dream. Kids are 4 and 7 and we all had an amazing time. We booked the family room on ... Read more
Disney's older, classic ship, but she's still a beauty! Everything was pristine. Many cabins have been refreshed. This was a Sunday to Friday ... Read more
Cruisers – 2 adults in the their early forty’s and a son 11 years old with special needs and a service dog
Prior Cruises ... Read more
Write a Review!