Disney Cruise Line Ships
Disney Ship Reviews
Ranked #1 of 4 Disney Ships
- Introduces new shows, Muppets interactive game
- Expanded adults-only top-deck serenity zone
- Placemats come to life during new dinner show
- Launched: 2012; Passengers: 2,500
Ranked #2 of 4 Disney Ships
- Pro: Superb entertainment and activity options are geared to cruisers of all ages.
- Con: You can't escape the Disney characters, music, merchandise and branding anywhere onboard.
- Bottom Line: It's one of the better choices for family travel, especially with very young kids.
- Launched: 2011; Passengers: 2,500 dbl. (4,000 max)
Bahamas - Disney Dream
Ranked #3 of 4 Disney Ships
- Cool programs and hangouts for kids, tweens, teens
- Three pools, waterslide and toddler splash area
- Three main restaurants include French and Brazilian
- Launched: 1998; Passengers: 1,754
Ranked #4 of 4 Disney Ships
- Magical deck parties with Disney characters
- Separate pools for kids, families & adults
- Rotational dining scheme -- new venue nightly, same waiters
- Launched: 1999; Passengers: 1,754
Disney Member Reviews
We have just returned form a wonderful cruise on the Disney Fantasy!
Have travelled with Disney before but a way back and hoped that our ... Read more
My wife and I, along with our two daughters ages 4 and 22 months, just got back from our Disney Cruise and we loved it.
We had done a ... Read more
The three day cruise to Castaway Cay was the perfect ending to my wife's 50th birthday celebration. This was our 4th cruise on a 4th different ... Read more
Embarkation day was total chaos. When we were called to board the ship we couldn’t get into our stateroom until a certain time. We were told ... Read more
I don't know if I was expecting too much, but I was disappointed. Something's were just not up to Disney standards some just not acceptable. I ... Read more
Write a Review!