Disney Cruise Line Ships
Disney Ship Reviews
Ranked #1 of 4 Disney Ships
- Introduces new shows, Muppets interactive game
- Expanded adults-only top-deck serenity zone
- Placemats come to life during new dinner show
- Launched: 2012; Passengers: 2,500
Ranked #2 of 4 Disney Ships
- Pro: Superb entertainment and activity options are geared to cruisers of all ages.
- Con: You can't escape the Disney characters, music, merchandise and branding anywhere onboard.
- Bottom Line: It's one of the better choices for family travel, especially with very young kids.
- Launched: 2011; Passengers: 2,500 dbl. (4,000 max)
Bahamas - Disney Dream
Ranked #3 of 4 Disney Ships
- Cool programs and hangouts for kids, tweens, teens
- Three pools, waterslide and toddler splash area
- Three main restaurants include French and Brazilian
- Launched: 1998; Passengers: 1,754
Ranked #4 of 4 Disney Ships
- Magical deck parties with Disney characters
- Separate pools for kids, families & adults
- Rotational dining scheme -- new venue nightly, same waiters
- Launched: 1999; Passengers: 1,754
Disney Member Reviews
So much has already been said in prior reviews - be sure to read them, as well as the review written by the Cruise Critic staff. I want to add a ... Read more
Wonderful cruise! We were a little concerned about the weather before we left because it was supposed to rain and be on the cool side, but it ... Read more
This was my family's first Disney cruise and my husband and I's 5th cruise overall. I have to say I now see what all the fuss is about. Everything ... Read more
Overview: My husband and I booked this 4 night Bahamas cruise while on board our previous cruise on the Fantasy. The Dream is very similar to the ... Read more
I have cruised over 30 times on several cruise ships but find the Disney Fantasy to be the most enjoyable of all. This was my 3rd Disney cruise ... Read more
Write a Review!