Disney Cruise Line Ships
Disney Ship Reviews
Ranked #1 of 4 Disney Ships
- Introduces new shows, Muppets interactive game
- Expanded adults-only top-deck serenity zone
- Placemats come to life during new dinner show
- Launched: 2012; Passengers: 2,500
Ranked #2 of 4 Disney Ships
- Pro: Superb entertainment and activity options are geared to cruisers of all ages.
- Con: You can't escape the Disney characters, music, merchandise and branding anywhere onboard.
- Bottom Line: It's one of the better choices for family travel, especially with very young kids.
- Launched: 2011; Passengers: 2,500 dbl. (4,000 max)
Bahamas - Disney Dream
Ranked #3 of 4 Disney Ships
- Cool programs and hangouts for kids, tweens, teens
- Three pools, waterslide and toddler splash area
- Three main restaurants include French and Brazilian
- Launched: 1998; Passengers: 1,754
Ranked #4 of 4 Disney Ships
- Magical deck parties with Disney characters
- Separate pools for kids, families & adults
- Rotational dining scheme -- new venue nightly, same waiters
- Launched: 1999; Passengers: 1,754
Disney Member Reviews
We took a Disney Cruise during Thanksgiving 2014. The cruise went to St. Marteen and San Juan. Overall, the cruise was ok. The food quality was ... Read more
My wife and I cruised on the Disney Magic to the Western Caribbean in early December 2014. This was our 18th cruise overall but first on a Disney ... Read more
Ryan – Myself – 36
Pamela – My Wife – 29
Rylee – Daughter – 2.5... Read more
We loved this cruise for the two of us. The Dream is great, we've been on the magic before.
I did not like using the disney ... Read more
We looked forward to our first Disney cruise for over two years. I've sailed on Carnival and Celebrity and always heard that Disney blew them both ... Read more
Write a Review!