Cruise & Maritime Voyages Ships
Cruise & Maritime Voyages Ship Reviews
Ranked #1 of 5 Cruise & Maritime Voyages Ships
- U.K. to Australia itineraries via South Africa
- British line provides a traditional cruise experience
- Gratuities included
- Launched: 1987; Passengers: 620
Ranked #2 of 5 Cruise & Maritime Voyages Ships
- Adults-only ship sailing ex-U.K. cruises
- Offers 'traditional-style' cruising
- Onboard entertainment focuses on enrichment
- Launched: 1965/1993; Passengers: 800
Cruise & Maritime Voyages Member Reviews
We booked an overnight event 13.3.15 for £99 each and were promised a guided tour of the ship, a 5 course dinner and evening in the theatre. ... Read more
I would like to say that this was our first sea cruise so not sure what to judge against.
I would like to say that the crew were in ... Read more
Where do I start!
About 4 days before setting sail we received a phone call to say that the cruise had been delayed by 24 hours and that ... Read more
Atmosphere on the ship was better than we expected. All staff we met were very friendly and helpful. The ship and cabins were clean and the other ... Read more
Down to Tilbury for an overnight on board "Magellan"going...... nowhere!
Ship looks nice.
Good shape and looks in good ... Read more
Write a Review!