Cunard Line Ships
Cunard Ship Reviews
Ranked #1 of 4 Cunard Ships
- Elegant formal nights & great service
- Upscale interior pays respect to Cunard's history
- Lots of itineraries, four-nighters to world cruises
- Launched: 2007; Passengers: 2,014
Ranked #2 of 4 Cunard Ships
- Purpose-built for transatlantic service
- Elegant ambience with high ceilings & fabulous art
- Unique features: planetarium, ballroom, library
- Launched: 2004; Passengers: 2,594
Ranked #3 of 4 Cunard Ships
- Elegant with plenty of opportunities for formal dressing
- Varied enrichment program
- Sense of occasion on every cruise
- Launched: 2010; Passengers: 2,068
Cunard Member Reviews
I Bid for a charity cruise from Southampton to Tenerife and back which was kindly donated by Cunard.It was the 1st time I had sailed from here as ... Read more
I hate cruising!
This, however, was a transatlantic crossing in a 5* floating hotel, with masses to do and wonderful people, with ... Read more
Cunard offers free bus transfers from Victoria Coach, London - skip this third world facility.
Traveling in Queens Class - stateroom was ... Read more
Thought I would let you all know how much we enjoyed our first Cunard cruise on Queen Elizabeth. We were on a 2 week port intensive cruise from ... Read more
I chose the Queen Elizabeth because the cruise included ports that we had not been to.
The embarkation procedure went smoothly and we were ... Read more
Write a Review!