- Pro: Eight cabins for single travelers; bikes available; airy Captains Club supplements main dining room and lounge
- Con: Group travel focus might grate on those used to more independent explorations.
- Bottom Line: Vantage provides a good value in European river cruising, with dependable tours and modern ships.
- Launched: 2013; Passengers: 176
Vantage Deluxe World Travel Ships
Vantage Ship Reviews
- Pro: Quiet, jazz-themed, environmentally friendly ship sails Rhine, Main and Danube
- Con: Most alcoholic beverages and gratuities are not included in fares
- Bottom Line: Up-and-coming line offers low-key river cruise experience in elegant surroundings
- Launched: March 2016; Passengers: 176