AmaWaterways Ship Reviews
Ranked #16 of 17 AmaWaterways Ships
- AmaWaterways emphasizes culinary arts
- The sundeck splash pool is a great place to chill out
- Many cabins have both French verandah and a standard balcony
- Launched: 2014; Passengers: 164
Europe - All - AmaReina
Ranked #17 of 17 AmaWaterways Ships
- All-suite cabins on AmaWaterways' first ship in the region
- Personal service with one crewmember for every two passengers
- Mostly well-traveled, affluent, and mature North Americans
- Launched: 2014; Passengers: 56
Asia - AmaPura
AmaWaterways Member Reviews
After ocean cruising, I was ready for a smaller,easier, friendlier experience of a river cruise.While AMA Waterways is not inexpensive, it was ... Read more
This was our first river cruise and we chose AMAWATERWAYS AmaKatarina after discussions with our travel agent.
We were very pleased with ... Read more
It was our firt trip on a river boat cruise. and it will not be our last.
The staff and the captain on the Amalegro ship were the best. ... Read more
My wife and I recently returned from a week-long cruise down the Rhine River from Basel to Amsterdam on AmaWaterways’ AmaDolce. We also took ... Read more
We cruised on the AMASonata, Melodies of the Danube itinerary, from Budapest to Prague from October 22 to October 29 with a 3 day Prague extension ... Read more
Write a Review!