P&O Cruises Australia Ships
P&O Australia Ship Reviews
Ranked #1 of 5 P&O Australia Ships
- Recently underwent major refurbishments
- Interconnecting staterooms ideal for families
- New Zealand Natural ice cream parlor onboard
- Launched: 1987; Passengers: 1,800
Ranked #4 of 5 P&O Australia Ships
- Cosy mid-size is smaller than most local ships.
- The ship offers 15 dining venues and revamped decor.
- Departures from Brisbane are closer to South Pacific islands.
- Launched: 1994; Passengers: 1,500
South America & Antarctica - Pacific Aria
Ranked #5 of 5 P&O Australia Ships
- Comfortable, moderate-sized ship
- Fresh-food outlets with a new look
- Choice of sailings from five homeports
- Launched: 1993; Passengers: 1,500
P&O Australia Member Reviews
Our family took our first cruise on the Pacific Dawn to Cairns recently and whilst we thought the food and services was amazing there were areas ... Read more
I had read some bad reviews on this forum so I was a little apprehensive when finally handing over our hard earned dollars for a 7 night cruise to ... Read more
This was our first trip on the Dawn.
The room was well maintained, the staff were always friendly.
Fiji was beautiful the Fijians ... Read more
Forgive the late (nearly 4 years to be exact) review! But I just located my video camera footage and video diary from our cruise in Feb 2011, ... Read more
As a couple who love to cruise, this being our fifth, we have never before felt happier to disembark.
Our outside stateroom was fine, with ... Read more
Write a Review!