P&O Cruises Australia Ships
P&O Australia Ship Reviews
Ranked #1 of 5 P&O Australia Ships
- Recently underwent major refurbishments
- Interconnecting staterooms ideal for families
- New Zealand Natural ice cream parlor onboard
- Launched: 1987; Passengers: 1,800
Ranked #4 of 5 P&O Australia Ships
- Cosy mid-size is smaller than most local ships.
- The ship offers 15 dining venues and revamped decor.
- Departures from Brisbane are closer to South Pacific islands.
- Launched: 1994; Passengers: 1,500
South America & Antarctica - Pacific Aria
Ranked #5 of 5 P&O Australia Ships
- Comfortable, moderate-sized ship
- Fresh-food outlets with a new look
- Choice of sailings from five homeports
- Launched: 1993; Passengers: 1,500
P&O Australia Member Reviews
We had travelled on board the Pearl last year and enjoyed out time , so wanted to do a longer tour and see Norfolk Island.
Getting through ... Read more
My wife and I travel overseas all the time , never before on a cruise.
I really did not care if I went or not but was ... Read more
This was our first cruise and my partner and I where very pleased with everything on offer. To start with, we got a steal on the price. for 2 ... Read more
This was our first cruise with PO Australia and more than likely the last. The cruise was to a newer destination being PNG, with stops at Alotou, ... Read more
We wanted to go to the Melbourne Cup and thought cruising would be a convenient way to go. P&O had two ships leaving for the cup and our ship ... Read more
Write a Review!