P&O Cruises Australia Ships
P&O Australia Ship Reviews
Ranked #1 of 5 P&O Australia Ships
- Recently underwent major refurbishments
- Interconnecting staterooms ideal for families
- New Zealand Natural ice cream parlor onboard
- Launched: 1987; Passengers: 1,800
Ranked #4 of 5 P&O Australia Ships
- Cosy mid-size is smaller than most local ships.
- The ship offers 15 dining venues and revamped decor.
- Departures from Brisbane are closer to South Pacific islands.
- Launched: 1994; Passengers: 1,500
South America - Pacific Aria
Ranked #5 of 5 P&O Australia Ships
- Comfortable, moderate-sized ship
- Fresh-food outlets with a new look
- Choice of sailings from five homeports
- Launched: 1993; Passengers: 1,500
P&O Australia Member Reviews
I'm not going to go into too much detail here as I don't want to sound too negative. Basically we didn't get the cabin we (carefully) selected, we ... Read more
Just completed a 3 night weekend cruise from Brisbane on the Princess Dawn. Some good and bad points are listed
1. Cabin ... Read more
Having just returned from a 12 day cruise, to New Guinea on the Pacific Pearl, I must say that this cruise was by far the most disappointing ... Read more
We travelled from Melbourne through Port Lincoln to Adelaide.
These are the points we feel important to mention to anyone contemplating ... Read more
Cruise: White Bay terminal, Sydney, to Moreton Island (just off Brisbane), back to Circular Quay.
Embarkation: Cruise before us developed ... Read more
Write a Review!