P&O Cruises Australia Ships
P&O Australia Ship Reviews
Ranked #1 of 5 P&O Australia Ships
- Recently underwent major refurbishments
- Interconnecting staterooms ideal for families
- New Zealand Natural ice cream parlor onboard
- Launched: 1987; Passengers: 1,800
Ranked #4 of 5 P&O Australia Ships
- Cosy mid-size is smaller than most local ships.
- The ship offers 15 dining venues and revamped decor.
- Departures from Brisbane are closer to South Pacific islands.
- Launched: 1994; Passengers: 1,500
South America & Antarctica - Pacific Aria
Ranked #5 of 5 P&O Australia Ships
- Comfortable, moderate-sized ship
- Fresh-food outlets with a new look
- Choice of sailings from five homeports
- Launched: 1993; Passengers: 1,500
P&O Australia Member Reviews
Cruise: White Bay terminal, Sydney, to Moreton Island (just off Brisbane), back to Circular Quay.
Embarkation: Cruise before us developed ... Read more
We travelled from Melbourne through Port Lincoln to Adelaide.
These are the points we feel important to mention to anyone contemplating ... Read more
Having just returned from a 12 day cruise, to New Guinea on the Pacific Pearl, I must say that this cruise was by far the most disappointing ... Read more
I had read some bad reviews on this forum so I was a little apprehensive when finally handing over our hard earned dollars for a 7 night cruise to ... Read more
Usual P&O White Bay port - extra $20 each way by taxi from Sydney.
I think most people on the ship paid very little since it left as ... Read more
Write a Review!